CLOSED - Points for rent: 136 BCV, $12.75/pt, use at any resort, travel by 1/31/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
All the points have now been rented. Thank you to all who showed interest!

136 points available at $12.75/point. I can top up with borrowed points if necessary.

Minimum reservation size of 75 points.

Points can be used for any resort. These points CANNOT be transferred and can be used for travel through 1/31/2021.

Venmo preferred, Paypal also accepted.

Please PM me with the following information if interested:
Check-in date and check-out dates
Preferred resort(s)
Type of accommodation and view preference if applicable.

Last edited:
Hi! If you happen to have some leftover points, I’d love to rent a studio Oct 25-27. One adult, two kids. Thank you!

Looking for two bedroom villa for 12/18/20-12/23/18.
The only full availability is at Saratoga Springs for 210 points, which I would be able to do using additional borrowed points. If you are interested you will need to have posted 10 times on Disboards other than in the rent/trade forum so that you will be able to send and receive private messages, as explained in this thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!