[CLOSED] Points for Rent: 185 @ $15/point [mix of Boulder Ridge and Beach Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisco

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Use by Jan 31, 2020. $15/point. Payment accepted via check or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal fees – no extra fee required if “Sending to a friend” option in PayPal is used with a bank account).

Send PM with desired dates/resort/room type…and, if applicable, view type.

DVC owner since 2001 and have rented multiple times...references available.

Thanks...Jeff

Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Would be interested in Oct 18-23 2019 at Beach Club studio. Let me know...

Last edited:

Hi there,

Any availability from Nov 18-23 (5 nights) at any Disney resort hotels?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Any availability from Nov 18-23 (5 nights) at any Disney resort hotels?

Thanks in advance
Don't see any studios.

OKW has 1 or 2 bedrooms available...123 and 164 points, respectively.

Saratoga has 1 bedrooms available: 135 points for the standard room and 156 for the preferred room. 2 bedrooms also available: 170 points for the standard room and 205 for the preferred room (I don't have enough points for preferred room).

Don't see any studios.

OKW has 1 or 2 bedrooms available...123 and 164 points, respectively.

Saratoga has 1 bedrooms available: 135 points for the standard room and 156 for the preferred room. 2 bedrooms also available: 170 points for the standard room and 205 for the preferred room (I don't have enough points for preferred room).

Thanks so much - I was hoping for a studio but I guess I should’ve planned earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!