[CLOSED] Points for rent: 20 must be used by Sunday. $6 each, Paypal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
All done with this batch of points. I will post soon with more. You can always send me a PM. Thanks.

================

Thanks to all who have rented and inquired. When these are gone I will open it back up to my longer-range points.

I have 20 points that must be used by the end of this month. Consequently, I am offering them at a discount of $6 each. If you need a few more than that, I can borrow the extra ones.

Have rented many times and have references. I am an ebay seller ("efs") with about 469 positive feedbacks and no negatives.

If you are prepared for me to reserve immediately if there is availability, please include in your PM; I will let you know either way:

1. Names of all guests and ages of children
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. If you want Dining Plan
5. If you want Magical Express (in that case, send flight info)
6. If you want specific location in resort (near pool, high floor, etc.). These are not guaranteed.
7. If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc.

if you cannot PM for some reason, email to bookswin@aol.com.

Thanks.

Once these are used up, I'll post my other DVC availability (I have lots). Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for availability at AKV on July 25. Are you able to check for me? If not there, anywhere else for that date would be good too.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hello,

I am looking for availability at AKV on July 25. Are you able to check for me? If not there, anywhere else for that date would be good too.

Thanks,
Melanie

What size unit? Also what are your alternative resort choices, in order?

Just the basic/standard studio...a room for one person. Too be honest AKV would be the 1st choice, if not, I would consider anyplace else.

Melanie

Just the basic/standard studio...a room for one person. Too be honest AKV would be the 1st choice, if not, I would consider anyplace else.

Melanie

Checked yesterday.

No AKV.

Available are

BLT Lake studio 21
SSR 16
VWL 17

do you still have the points? I'm looking to surprise my husband and take him away for a few days for our anniversary. what is available?

do you still have the points? I'm looking to surprise my husband and take him away for a few days for our anniversary. what is available?

If you can give me exact dates, resort, and unit type, I can let you know.

Please supply 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices.

july 26-30

1.akl
2.ssr

studio :)

No AKV.

SSR is available, at 68 points.

I can reserve if you send names, address, phone, Dining Plan/Magical Express preferences if any, family celebrations. I will then email the confirmation and you can pay by check or Paypal.

Thanks.

Edwin (Win) Schaeffer

Hi,
I am in need of a two bedroom for December 9th, Friday. One night only - preferably at bay lake towers, wilderness lodge , beach club or boardwalk.
Can you see if there is availability and what the cost would be?

We have rented many times before.
Thanks,
Michelle

I can't seem to access the PM. And it's not letting me send you my e-mail. Can you send me your e-mail address?
Thanks!
Michelle

Can you transfer points? I can organise one bedroom at Saratoga 10th July checking out 13th I have access to the other 11 points required. I can do this today if you can organise your end. Please email me on tonykelly.67@virgin.net if this is possible?

Tony

Folks, I have been slammed with PMs and emails. It will take me some time to work through.

I have some errands to run first. Thanks.

I have 100 points that must be used by the end of this month. Consequently, I am offering them at a discount of $8 each. If you need a few more than that, I can borrow the extra ones.

Have rented many times and have references. I am an ebay seller ("efs") with about 460 positive feedbacks and no negatives.

These won't last long, and it's first-come, first-served. Once these are used up, I'll post my other DVC availability (I have lots). Thank you.
I am looking to stay around july 17-22. Anything available. This is my first time so I'm rather new at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter