Closed: Points for rent: 200 points for rent @ $16/point at BWV and SSR (Thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for anything / anywhere available from 1/16/20-1/20/20. Need 3 studios or 2 - 1 bedrooms or 1- 2 BR.

OK, thanks - so for any time starting from January 4, is there any availability at either BWV or BCV or any resort in that area near EPCOT for any sized unit that can accommodate at least 3 adults? I'll be good with at least 3 nights if anything is available.

Thanks!

P.S. - I can't remember how to send a PM!?!?

We have 200 points available for rent starting January 1st, 2020.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts starting January 2020 and at BWV and SSR 11 months prior to your stay.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Hi! Do you have anything available for January 16-20 (2020)? Not picky, just need it to sleep up to four, more than likely just three. Thank you

Hi. Do you happen to have a September UY at SSR?
I'm looking for a 116 point transfer into my 2019 or 2020 UY.
If you have September UY, I can use online without calling MS if not, I am still interested.
Thank you.

Hi there,
If you still have points left, I need to rent 28 points for a standard BWV studio, check in 5/11, check out 5/13. My party will be 4 adults 1 child.
Edit: I've been told this type is not available anymore. Please disregard!

Last edited:
Hi. Do you happen to have a September UY at SSR?
I'm looking for a 116 point transfer into my 2019 or 2020 UY.
If you have September UY, I can use online without calling MS if not, I am still interested.
Thank you.

Sorry. I can’t transfer points. I have already transferred once this year.

Hi! Do you have anything available for January 16-20 (2020)? Not picky, just need it to sleep up to four, more than likely just three. Thank you

Sorry there isn’t anything available for studios or 1-bedrooms in any resorts.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts starting January 2020 and at BWV and SSR 11 months prior to your stay.

Thank you
Hello,
I'm looking for 9 nights June 23 - July 2 or June 24 - July 3?
Boardwalk or Beach club studio villa preferred view
2 adults, 1 child (12)

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm looking for 9 nights June 23 - July 2 or June 24 - July 3?
Boardwalk or Beach club studio villa preferred view
2 adults, 1 child (12)

Hi,
It appears that BWV is unavailable on 6/24 but is open starting on 6/25. BCV is unavailable.

Let me know if I can help
Thank you

Thank you

We are looking for BWV studio from 10/31/20 to 11/7/20. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!