Closed: Points for rent: 200 points for rent @ $16/point at BWV and SSR (Thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children). Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I'm am looking for points at DW resort, for a short trip.

if you still have point available , please let me know.

Check in date : 2/6/2020

Check out date : 2/10/2020

for 2 adults

Thank you!

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Please let me know

Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children). Thank you in advance.

Sorry there isn’t anything available

Please let me know

Sorry there isn’t anything available.

Hello,

I'm am looking for points at DW resort, for a short trip.

if you still have point available , please let me know.

Check in date : 2/6/2020

Check out date : 2/10/2020

for 2 adults

Thank you!

Sorry there aren’t any DVC resorts available for your dates.

Hi, I am looking for 2 studio rooms from Nov 2 - 7 2020 at BWV. Is there anything available? Thanks!!

Hello,
Any chance you have any points available for rent for this weekend? 12/6-12/8. Any resort any room?

Thank You

Requesting with the following info:

Check-in: December 15, 2019
Check-out: December 19, 2019
Resort Preference:
1. Boardwalk Villas Studio (1BR, Standard)
2. Boardwalk Villas Studio (Standard View)
4 people in the party (two adults, two children)

- For Rent
- Honestly open to whatever is available.
Understand this is close. Thank you for your time.

Ok I am looking for a studio for two different 1 night stays to add on to the beginning and end of a trip. I am looking for March 31st 2020 and April 5th 2020. Thank you for checking

Hi! Looking for one night only: April 14. Is there any availability at BWV on that date? Thank you!

Hi!
I'm looking for either BWV or SSR studio, view does not matter, for either 11/5/2020 - 11/9/2020 or 11/6/2020 -11/9/2020.
Thank you!

Ok I am looking for a studio for two different 1 night stays to add on to the beginning and end of a trip. I am looking for March 31st 2020 and April 5th 2020. Thank you for checking

Hi,
There is availability for studios on 3/31 at OKW, POLY, SSR and Kidani savanna.

On 4/5 there are studios available in all resorts except Riviera and Beach Club.

If I can help please PM me.

Thank you

Hi!
I'm looking for either BWV or SSR studio, view does not matter, for either 11/5/2020 - 11/9/2020 or 11/6/2020 -11/9/2020.
Thank you!

SSR is available for both sets of dates. For 3 nights it would be 44 points or 51 points. For 4 nights it would be 56 points and 66 points based on standard or preferred view.

Unfortunately I have rented my BWV points. I wouldn’t be able to make your reservation yet.

If I can help please PM me.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!