CLOSED:POINTS FOR RENT: 200 SSR AT $14 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

modgarcia

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
If interested, please pm me the dates and resort(unit size),names and age, address and email. Responsible for PayPal fees unless using friends and family, or may use Bank's Zelle quick pay.

• JGINPL

Earning My Ears
    If interested, please pm me the dates and resort(unit size),names and age, address and email. Responsible for PayPal fees unless using friends and family, or may use Bank's Zelle quick pay.
    Any chance of a 14 point transfer? I'm looking to add an extra day to my Feb 2020 trip. Please let me know if this would work for you.
    Thanks

• modgarcia

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Any chance of a 14 point transfer? I'm looking to add an extra day to my Feb 2020 trip. Please let me know if this would work for you.
    Thanks
    Sorry, I already did my once per use year transfer. Goodluck
    :welcome:

• Aishaahm

Mouseketeer
    Looking for a stay for 4 from 6/2-6/7 studio at any resort. Have rented here before from another diser and can provide reference if needed. Please PM me the availability, thank you!

Perra

Earning My Ears
    Just sent you a PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News