CLOSED:POINTS FOR RENT: 200 SSR AT $14 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

modgarcia

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
If interested, please pm me the dates and resort(unit size),names and age, address and email. Responsible for PayPal fees unless using friends and family, or may use Bank's Zelle quick pay.

If interested, please pm me the dates and resort(unit size),names and age, address and email. Responsible for PayPal fees unless using friends and family, or may use Bank's Zelle quick pay.
Any chance of a 14 point transfer? I'm looking to add an extra day to my Feb 2020 trip. Please let me know if this would work for you.
Thanks

Any chance of a 14 point transfer? I'm looking to add an extra day to my Feb 2020 trip. Please let me know if this would work for you.
Thanks
Sorry, I already did my once per use year transfer. Goodluck
:welcome:

Looking for a stay for 4 from 6/2-6/7 studio at any resort. Have rented here before from another diser and can provide reference if needed. Please PM me the availability, thank you!

Just sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!