CLOSED // Points for Rent: 235 VGF (Grand Floridian) @ $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dom

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
10 Feb Update: All rented out this time!

Happy New Year Everyone! I have excess family points to rent out. I can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian (and 7 months out at all others), but happy to hold the points if your vacation is currently outside the 11-month window (e.g., sometime after December 2024). PRO TIP: If you're interested in Christmas time at VGF...now is the time to book...11 months is only a few days away.

450 Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points for rent - June 2024 Use Year (i.e., valid for trips 1 June 2024 thru 31 May 2026).

I make the entire process pretty simple. I use a digitally signed contract (view sample here) and take secure credit/debit card or bank payments using Square Invoices (two installments - half now and the rest 6 months prior to check-in). I don’t add any extra credit/debit card fee to make your reservation.

Please indicate party size, check-in/out dates, and desired room. Looking to minimize the number of rentals I make, so please only inquire if you're looking for at least 5 nights in a studio, or 3 nights in a 1-bedroom or greater.

These are my family's excess points that we don’t plan to use, so I take great pride in facilitating your family‘s vacation with them! I've rented out excess points for years here and another Disney forum, and am more than happy to provide references from previous renters.

Cheers!
Dom

FORUM REMINDER: Per DISboards policy, DO NOT post any personal contact information in your forum posts. If you can’t PM me…read the rules on how to earn the ability to PM :)

Last edited:
I know this may a long shot, but we are looking for a studio for any consecutive five nights in April 2024 for three adults at either the Grand Floridian or Polynesian Villas. Thanks for checking!

I know this may a long shot, but we are looking for a studio for any consecutive five nights in April 2024 for three adults at either the Grand Floridian or Polynesian Villas. Thanks for checking!
Nothing at those resorts except for a day or two scattered about.

Cheers!
Dom

Any availability for a studio for 2 adults for 5 nights in March? Old Key West or Saratoga.
Thank you.
Possibly, but others have cheaper points that expire sooner (or at OKW or SSR points) that could book same resort within the 7 month window 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter