CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 24 BLT points at $10 a point!! Must use by 31 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!

Points are still available and I am going to introduce a sliding scale to get rid of these points quickly:

1-50 points $12.50 a point
51-100 points $12 a point
101-150 points $11 a point
>150 points $10 a point

Please PM or post here ASAP if you are interested. These points must be consumed by May 31 2019!

This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!
I would like to send you a pm. I’m new to this sight and I’m not sure how to do that!!

Points are still available and I am going to introduce a sliding scale to get rid of these points quickly:

1-50 points $12.50 a point
51-100 points $12 a point
101-150 points $11 a point
>150 points $10 a point

Please PM or post here ASAP if you are interested. These points must be consumed by May 31 2019!

I would like to send you a pm. I’m new to this sight and I’m not sure how to do that!!

You need to have at least 10 posts to the forums to set up the PM function (Start a Conversation) function. You can post at the Test section of Disboards.

Please go to the REQUIRED READING section of this forum to find out what to do.

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any availability in a studio for either 5/21/19 - 5/26/19 or 5/28/19 - 5/31/19?

Thank you!

Good luck!

Hi! Are there any studios available for May 25-27th?

Any availability for this coming weekend? 5/11? Or Labor Day weekend? Studio or 1 br. Boardwalk, beach club, poly, grand Floridian or BLT

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any availability in a studio for either 5/21/19 - 5/26/19 or 5/28/19 - 5/31/19?

Thank you!

Here’s what’s available for Studios at this time:

SSR preferred 21-24, 28,29 Std 21,22
OKW 21,22, 28,29
AKL Jambo Std 21,22 Savannah 21,22
AKL Kidani Std 21 Savannah 22
Polynesian 22,23,28,30
Boulder Ridge 22

Let me know ASAP if you would like to book.

Any availability for this coming weekend? 5/11? Or Labor Day weekend? Studio or 1 br. Boardwalk, beach club, poly, grand Floridian or BLT

Here’s what’s available in your list:

Polynesian Studio 12. Nothing else is available.

For studio and 1 BR, SSR is the only resort right now with decent availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter