CLOSED: Points For Rent: 240 VGF points @$15 per pt; points must be used by 9/30/2020 -- can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedkdvc

Earning My Ears
I have 240 VGF points that can be used at any resort. Reservation must conclude by 9/30/2020.

I will provide a contract for your rental.

Payment is due after I provide a Disney issued confirmation/reservation number to you.

PayPal, Venmo or Zelle are acceptable methods of payment. I can set up transportation from MCO to your resort via Disney's magical express. I can also setup a Disney dining plan for you - the dining plan fee will be included as a line item in the contract.

References are available upon request.

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested

Last edited:
I’m interested in booking a studio at BWV 07/03-07-05. Would you be able to assist me? What can you do as far as pricing? I’ve never rented points before.
Thank you
Anthony

Would you please see if the Kilimanjaro Club Concierge Deluxe Studio is available from September 12-19? This would be my first time renting points.

Thank you,
Kathleen

The Value Accommodation Deluxe Studio at Animal Kingdom Villas would also work from September 12-19. Please let me know what you find.

Thank you again, Kathleen

The Value Accommodation Deluxe Studio at Animal Kingdom Villas would also work from September 12-19. Please let me know what you find.

Thank you again, Kathleen
Sorry, but there is no availability for that entire stay. There are 5 nights available in a savanna view studio at Kidani for the 12th-16th

I’m interested in booking a studio at BWV 07/03-07-05. Would you be able to assist me? What can you do as far as pricing? I’ve never rented points before.
Thank you
Anthony
Sorry, but there is no studio available at Boardwalk for those dates.

I have 240 VGF points that can be used at any resort. Reservation must conclude by 9/30/2020.

Payment is due after I provide a Disney issued confirmation/reservation number to you.

PayPal, Venmo or Zelle are acceptable methods of payment. I can set up transportation from MCO to your resort via Disney's magical express. I can also setup a Disney dining plan for you - the dining plan fee will be included as a line item in the contract.

Interested in Boardwalk Studio July 29-August 1, (3 nights) please.

Hi there! Looking for a resort that will sleep 5 for 6 nights. The nights are August 20-August 26. Thank you!

We are interested in a studio at Aulani for 6 nights. Either the end of July or beginning of August 2020. Pool or ocean view.
we have rented points in the past.
Thank you

Looking for a studio any resort for July 1-5.

Last edited:
Looking for deluxe studio at OKW for July 13-17 2 adults 2 children ages 2 and 6

I'm interested in a 2 bedroom villa at the Disney resort in Hilton Head. I'm looking to go this month- either June 16-June 22 or June 20-June 26. Would that be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!