CLOSED - Points for Rent: 250 Points BWV $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisbarc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hello,
- THANKS FOR LOOKING. ALL POINTS HAVE BEEN RENTED. I have 250 points to rent. Points are good from June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020. I can book at BWV at the 11 month window and all other DVC Resorts at the 7 month window. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, tried to PM you but it won't let me. I know I have enough posts because I've messaged others. Maybe it's in your settings? Anyway, if you can PM me I'd appreciate it. I'm interested in all of them.

Hello, Looking for a studio (any resort) - 2 adults - one night - 9/13/19.
Your profile is not showing being able to "start a conversion" so can not PM you.

Thank you.

Hello,
I have 250 points to rent. Points are good from June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020. I can book at BWV at the 11 month window and all other DVC Resorts at the 7 month window. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks.
Hi! Are your points still available? Interested in a 2bd villa for February 2020!

Hello,
I have 250 points to rent. Points are good from June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020. I can book at BWV at the 11 month window and all other DVC Resorts at the 7 month window. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks.
Hi! I tried to PM you but I am unable to. I am interested in renting. What would be required for deposit, payments, etc? Please let me know when you have a moment!

Hi! I tried to PM you but I am unable to. I am interested in renting. What would be required for deposit, payments, etc? Please let me know when you have a moment!
Not sure why the PM is not working. Have received several so far. Try again please.

I think I do not have enough posts to start a PM. Could you please message me?

Hello Steph, Sorry, do not know how to contact you. Not sure why you can not PM me. I am having the same issue.

Just to let you know. I have checked availability and there are no studios for at BWV for the time you want. It is marathon weekend and all the studios and 2 bedrooms are spoken for. Only 1 bedrooms left at BWV. There are studios available at other resorts but you will need to find someone whose home resort is that resort to book now.

I am interested in a 2bedroom for February2020, but I know you can’t book it yet. I would like to have it lined up before the booking window opens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter