[CLOSED] Points for Rent: 257 points @ $12 each (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydenisel

DIS Veteran
UPDATE 5/12/2011: Points are all gone. Thanks for your interest!

I have some points coming in June that I am renting out for $12 per point. Home resort is VGC. I would be happy to check availability up to 11 months out in California. I can also book other DVC resorts at 7 months out. Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Include: Check-in date, Check-out date, resort and villa size, alternative resorts/villa size, number of people staying in the villa, your contact information (email and/or phone)

I have been a renter a few times and have rented out points before. I have also done a transfer to a member. I can give you references if you need them. I take PayPal or personal checks.

Hi nynet,

Not sure what happened to your post, but maybe you have found the points elsewhere? If not, post again with the dates and size BLT unit you are looking for. We are 8 months out now for January, so would be looking at availability starting next month.

Looking to book a studio November 18-24.

Choices include:

BLT
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club

Can you let me know if you have anything.

Thanks, Amy

Looking to book a studio November 18-24.

Choices include:

BLT
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club

Can you let me know if you have anything.

Thanks, Amy

Hi Amy,

I will call first thing tomorrow and check on your dates. Thanksgiving week may be very tough, but I will let you know what I find out. Are you looking for 6 nights, checking out on Thanksgiving Day?

Can not send PM yet. But, I am looking for Dec 3- to Dec 10 2011. I would like BLT, but I'm finding that is impossible. I would also like WL or BCV. Just looking for a studio, will only be 3 of us. :) Please let me know if you can help? I'm ready to buy now. You can email me @ litlkar@aol.com

Interested in BVC, BWV, WLV, OKW, and AKL for a studio. Our dates are 11/29-12/6.

Thanks!

We are looking for 156 points for VGC in mid-October. This is for a one bedroom request, please. First time looking to go to DL at Halloween, after doing WDW 4 times including December last year. Thanks!!

We are looking for 156 points for VGC in mid-October. This is for a one bedroom request, please. First time looking to go to DL at Halloween, after doing WDW 4 times including December last year. Thanks!!

Hi Hirschsr,

Can you please PM me your exact check-in and check-out date for mid-October? Also, we will need to discuss payment before I can book. I can call in the morning if I hear from you soon. Thanks for your interest!

Interested in BVC, BWV, WLV, OKW, and AKL for a studio. Our dates are 11/29-12/6.

Thanks!

Hi Chewbacca,

Tried to get hold of you but have not heard back. I have found some availability if you are interested. Please pm, email, or post here if you need this reservation.

Hirschr,

I have been trying to reach you but have not heard back. Called MS and have great news but need to be in touch with you before I can book. Please pm, email, or post here that you still want this reservation. Thanks!

Bumping:banana:!

I still have points available :). I have been able to find reservations for those interested, but have not had any firm commitments, so points are still available. Please PM me if you are interested, and include your contact information so that we can get in touch right away to discuss availability and payment.

Can you check to see if there is availabliity for 1 night the week of May 28th?

Can you check to see if there is availability for one night at Hilton Head Island Resort anytime during the week of May 28, 2011?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!