CLOSED:POINTS FOR RENT: 30 VGC and 85 AKV $13.50pp use by 11/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Looking for any resort (studio, if available) September 27-29? Thanks! I would have PM'd you but I'm new to this and not quite sure how.

We have points for rent at $13.50 per point.

Paypal(+fees), Venmo or Zelle. No refunds.

Michele

Good Afternoon!
I'm new to this. I am actually already a DVC member and was just looking to purchase 20 points to transfer to my account so I can extend my stay coming up at the end of June. Do you have any references? Thank you!
Kate M.

I know this was for 2019. However, if you have 2020 points to spare I am looking for 250 to either have transferred or to rent. Need a 2 bedroom at VGC Feb 12-17.
I could also trade for a reservation at Aulani, using my 11 mo window, if that is appealing. :)
Sorry, I have plans for my 2020 points.

Hello, is there any availability for October 9 for 3 nights or October 11 for 4 nights in a studio? Preferably Wilderness or Polynesian but completely flexible. 4 guests 2 adults, one 16 year old, one 12 year old.
No availability in studios for any of those dates

Good Afternoon!
I'm new to this. I am actually already a DVC member and was just looking to purchase 20 points to transfer to my account so I can extend my stay coming up at the end of June. Do you have any references? Thank you!
Kate M.
These are borrowed points so they cannot be transferred

Looking for june 14 check in for 2 nights. Studio for 2 adults 2 kids. Thanks!
SSR studio standard 36pts/preferred 42

If you wanted to do a split stay
June 14th BRV studio-21 pts
June 15th AKV Kidani-studio savannah-22 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!