CLOSED:POINTS FOR RENT: 30 VGC and 85 AKV $13.50pp use by 11/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I email you directly to expedite communication
You to able to PM to get personal info.

The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by looking under your username where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

I have more than 10 posts and actually became a member in 2013 when I originally started posting about points. I’ve posted in tech support for help too. I have no idea why I’m not allowed to communicate further... someone is going to help me. Yessssss

Last edited:
I would like to book a standard studio as SSR for the 5th to the 8th. I still need a few more posts to PM.
PM me when you reach 10.

Ill need the names of the people on your reservation including ages of any children,
Address, phone number and email address

Looking for a studio 10/10 - 10/13, 3 nights. Boardwalk, Beach Club or Old Key West would be first choice but not too picky.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts