CLOSED : Points for rent: 300 OKW and AKL points $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
Let me know what you are looking to book and I'll check availability for you.

OKW one bedroom—Sat Nov 30- Fri Dec 6 or Sun Dec 1-Friday Dec 6
Thank you!

OKW one bedroom—Sat Nov 30- Fri Dec 6 or Sun Dec 1-Friday Dec 6
Thank you!
I don't see any availability for any 1 bedroom at OKW or a bunch of other resorts. I checked studios in case you might be interested in two studios but even studios are not available. Sorry!

Any chance AKL is available DEC 19 - 24th? Studio of any kind?

Also 2 bedroom AKL for the same time?

Last edited:

Any chance AKL is available DEC 19 - 24th? Studio of any kind?

Also 2 bedroom AKL for the same time?
I'm not seeing anything for that time. I would imagine that since it's christmas the rooms were gone for that time some time ago. Sorry!

hello, we are looking for 116 its for AKL March 14-21 2020--with some flexibility +- a day or two.
We may need 2 such rooms.

Is anything available?
Thanks!

hello, we are looking for 116 its for AKL March 14-21 2020--with some flexibility +- a day or two.
We may need 2 such rooms.

Is anything available?
Thanks!
Both Jambo house and Kidani Village have studios available for those dates. Unfortunately, because most of my points are OKW, I cannot book that until 7 months out.

Hello, looking for AKL 8/30/19 to 9/2/19, studio, group of 4

Thank you!

Hi, I’m looking for 2 standard studios for AKL- May 5th- 11th 2020. We are flexible on dates and # of days

Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for 2 standard studios for AKL- May 5th- 11th 2020. We are flexible on dates and # of days

Thanks!
Hi, those dates are outside even the AKL 11 month window so can't be checked for availability. You'd have to wait till the 11 month point to book those rooms.

Hi! I'm looking for Feb 21 to 24:

2BR: Value or Standard AKL;
or
1BR: Value or Standard AKL;
or
TWO Studios: Value or Standard or Savannah AKL

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi. Looking for a 2 Bedroom Unit - Standard view at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani from September 4, 2019 - September 8, 2019. Would possibly be okay with a Savanna view 2 bedroom if Standard view isn't available for any of the nights.

Hi! Looking for a Studio room at ALK for 10/30/19-11/4/19.

Please and thank you!

Hi. Looking for a 2 Bedroom Unit - Standard view at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani from September 4, 2019 - September 8, 2019. Would possibly be okay with a Savanna view 2 bedroom if Standard view isn't available for any of the nights.
There is a Savannah view available, no Standard View at Kidani. It would be 199 points. We've done the savannah view a number of times and have not been disappointed. PM me if you are interested in booking this.

Hi! Looking for a Studio room at ALK for 10/30/19-11/4/19.

Please and thank you!
Sorry, I didn't see a studio available for those times. I checked a few other resorts that I thought might be open and didn't find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!