CLOSED: Points For Rent: 319 Points at $12 Good Thru January/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasha

Mouseketeer
Greetings!

I have the following points to rent at $12/point:

• 241 BW points available that are good thru January 2016, and

• 78 OKW points available that are good thru April 2016.
These points can be used at any DVC resort.

We have been DVC members for over 17 years and occasionally rent out points we won't be able to use as we now live in Florida.

If you have dates and resorts in mind, I would be happy to check on availability for you. To do so, please reply with the following information:

1. Names of everyone in your party and ages any children.
2. Your home address and phone number
3. The resort you would like , or resorts in order of preference
4. Type of room you are looking for (studio/view, 1 bd, 2 bd, etc)
5. Dates of arrival and departure.

Please note that if you don't provide this information, I will not reply to you note.

For reservations over 100 points I ask for half payment when the reservation is made and the balance once 90 days before the reservation starts.

For reservations under 100 points, I request payment in full at the time the reservation is confirmed.

Payment can be made by check or through Paypal (you will have to add in the 3% PayPal fee however).

Thanks,

John

I tried, but it says I can't have a conversation with Stester.

Try john f Gilmore at Comcast dot net.

I am very interested and having difficulty sending PM however I sent an email to email address in above post.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter