CLOSED - Points for Rent - 32 OKW points for reservations after 6/1/19 - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
We have 32 OKW points available for reservations after June 1, 2019 and also have plenty more available to borrow if more than 32 points are needed.

These are banked points so they may NOT be transferred or borrowed for earlier dates.

They are available for reservations at OKW for dates from June 1 - December 10, 2019 (11 months from the current date) and for other DVC Resorts from June 1 - August 10, 2019 (7 months from the current date). All reservations are based on availability.

Post here or PM me with desired dates, resort and villa type.

HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

EMAILS and PHONE NUMBERS MAY NOT BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD

We have 32 OKW points available for reservations after June 1, 2019.

These are banked points so they may NOT be transferred or borrowed for earlier dates.

They are available for reservations at OKW for dates from June 1 - December 5, 2019 (11 months from the current date) and for other DVC Resorts from June 1 - August 5, 2019 (7 months from the current date). All reservations are based on availability.

Post here or PM me with desired dates, resort and villa type. Can also borrow if more than 32 points are needed.

We have 32 OKW points available for reservations after June 1, 2019.

They are available for reservations at OKW for dates from June 1 - December 9, 2019 (11 months from the current date) and for other DVC Resorts from June 1 - August 9, 2019 (7 months from the current date). All reservations are based on availability.

I also have plenty available to borrow if more than 32 points are needed.

Post here or PM me with desired dates, resort and villa type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter