CLOSED: Points For Rent: 339 Points @$16pp Home Resort POLY, OKW Expire 30th Sept 21 (218pts Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockenroller

Earning My Ears
I have 339 now 218 vacation points available to rent @ $16 per point, with home resort of Poly and OKW. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availability withing the next 7 months. Points expire 30th Sept 2021.

Due to the number of points available I will only be looking at making reservations that consist of a minimum of 50 points, no transfer requests please.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)
5. Number in party including ages of children

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

I will be using a rental agreement.

Full payment by PayPal when DVC/Disney confirmation is received (you pay the fees). For bookings within 31 day please PM me for payment terms.

Please feel free to post or pm any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thinking of potentially heading down a day earlier than planned. Already have room booked for the remaining part of our trip (we are current DVC members) but can't use/borrow any more of our points due to current limitations.

As of today, I just checked and see that this is available:

1. Arrive Fri 10/30 and depart Sat 10/31
2. DVC resort: Riviera
3. Room type: 2 Bedroom
4. Can't remember if there was a view...I know what is available is EXACTLY 50 points
5. We would have at least 4 adults and 1 kid (16); potentially 2 additional adults

Let me know if you are still looking to rent. We are well within the 30 days so would expect you would need full payment at this time of course. I'm still working out the details with the rest of the group to confirm they are okay with this.

Hi there. Wanting to book a studio at OKW for myself and my husband for September 25th to September 30, 2021. It is 54 points for a standard studio. Thank you

Thinking of potentially heading down a day earlier than planned. Already have room booked for the remaining part of our trip (we are current DVC members) but can't use/borrow any more of our points due to current limitations.

As of today, I just checked and see that this is available:

1. Arrive Fri 10/30 and depart Sat 10/31
2. DVC resort: Riviera
3. Room type: 2 Bedroom
4. Can't remember if there was a view...I know what is available is EXACTLY 50 points
5. We would have at least 4 adults and 1 kid (16); potentially 2 additional adults

Let me know if you are still looking to rent. We are well within the 30 days so would expect you would need full payment at this time of course. I'm still working out the details with the rest of the group to confirm they are okay with this.

I just checked and 50 points that is the standard view, just checked and it is available. PM me your details if you would like to go ahead, thanks

Last edited:
Hi there. Wanting to book a studio at OKW for myself and my husband for September 25th to September 30, 2021. It is 54 points for a standard studio. Thank you
Hi, I can do this for you but not able to book for another couple of weeks as can only book 11 months out. If you would like me to do this can you PM me please.

I have 339 vacation points available to rent @ $15 per point, with home resort of Poly and OKW. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availability withing the next 7 months. Points expire 30th Sept 2021.

Due to the number of points available I will only be looking at making reservations that consist of a minimum of 50 points, no transfer requests please.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)
5. Number in party including ages of children

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

I will be using a rental agreement.

Full payment by PayPal when DVC/Disney confirmation is received (you pay the fees). For bookings within 31 day please PM me for payment terms.

Please feel free to post or pm any questions you may have.

Thanks.

looking to rent dec3 through 5/6
2 adults
2 kids 5and 2

most cost effective resort

looking to rent dec3 through 5/6
2 adults
2 kids 5and 2

most cost effective resort
[/QUOTE

Sorry, The most cost effective resort for your dates is SSR but doesn’t hit my 50point reservation minimum. If you want me to search other resorts please let me know?

Looking for August 14-22, 2021. AKL Deluxe studio savanna view, or 1 Bedroom Savanna view. Can you tell me the difference in price?

Last edited:
Looking for August 14-22, 2021. AKL Deluxe studio savanna view, 1 Bedroom Savanna view. Can you tell me the difference in price?

Hi, I can book any resort in the next 7 months, but for bookings 7-11 months in advance I can only book my home resorts which is Poly and OKW. You would need to find someone with a home resort of Animal Kingdom to make this booking, or wait till the 7 month mark.

Hi, I'm looking for something November 20-24, 2020. Studio, either view is fine. 2 adults, 2 kids, 5 and 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter