CLOSED: Points for Rent - 47+ AKV, $16pp, deadline: Feb 1, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I have 160 - 320 points available for rent. 160 of these expire February 1, 2020. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Asking $16pp.

First time DVC, but I won't have an opportunity to use these banked points leftover from my resale contract before they expire!

Update: Realized the points that expire are banked, so they can't be transferred. Available for rent only.

Update 2/25: 47 points left!

Update 2/26: all points rented

Last edited:
Hi! Im looking for a transfer of points for a trip in September 2019. I need between 24 and 48 points. If you would be able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi! Im looking for a transfer of points for a trip in September 2019. I need between 24 and 48 points. If you would be able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I can do a 48 point transfer if you want! PM me for contact info and I can call member services!

Looking to rent for Check in April 18- check out the 21 2019 Poly or OKW
Can you help
Thanks

Looking to rent April 2-6 2019. Will stay in any studio or 1 bedroom. Super flexible. Thanks!
Unfortunately, looks like no availability for all of those dates. Even a split stay won't work, as there is no availability for the night of the 4th at any DVC resort. Sorry!

Anything available for four people, staying for one night on 5/18/19?
There is (I bolded studios):

SSR: Standard studio (17 points), Preferred (19); 1-bedroom standard (34), 1-bedroom preferred (38)
OKW: Studio (17), 1-bedroom (32)
BWV: 1-bedroom, standard (33), garden/pool (40)
BLT: 1-bedroom, standard (40), lake view (45)
Grand Floridian: 1-bedroom, standard (49), lake (58)
Boulder Ridge: studio (20), 1-bedroom (40)
Kidani, 1-bedroom, standard (30)

Let me know if you want any!

I have 160 - 320 points available for rent. 160 of these expire February 1, 2020. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Asking $16pp.

First time DVC, but I won't have an opportunity to use these banked points leftover from my resale contract before they expire!

Update: Realized the points that expire are banked, so they can't be transferred. Available for rent only.

Hi, I’m looking to rent at AKV, Poly, or Boardwalk 11/30/19-12/7/19 for 4 adults and a baby. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

I would like Sep. 21-22 please at AKL Studio (or other studio) don't mind a split stay. Trying to keep it close tp 24 points.

Hi, I’m looking to rent at AKV, Poly, or Boardwalk 11/30/19-12/7/19 for 4 adults and a baby. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!
Unfortunately looks like no availability for AKV in studio or 1-bedroom for your entire stay. It’s the night of the 5th that is the problem, or else there would be a 1-bed savanna at Kidani.

There is a 1-bed, garden/pool at BWV, but you would need to find an owner to get that one!

I would like Sep. 21-22 please at AKL Studio (or other studio) don't mind a split stay. Trying to keep it close tp 24 points.
(Do you mean check out on the 22nd? So that would be 1-night)
There is:
Bay lake tower, standard (16), lake (19)
SSR, standard (14), preferred (16)
Poly, lake (24)

Nothing at AKV. It’s within 7mos, so I can book anywhere.

Is there any availability for 5 people (2 adults, 3 kids) for 3 nights March 25-28? Would prefer a studio or 1 bedroom.

Is there any availability for 5 people (2 adults, 3 kids) for 3 nights March 25-28? Would prefer a studio or 1 bedroom.
No full stays. There are 1 bedrooms for each night but it would involve a 3-way split: Kidani, Bay Lake, SSR.

Hi, I'm interested in animal kingdom savanna view studio for 2 adults, 2 kids (9, 7) Dec. 28-Jan. 3, 2020. Can you let me know if its available and your price? I could also do Nov. 16-22 if the first date isn't available. Thanks, Sara

Hi, I'm interested in animal kingdom savanna view studio for 2 adults, 2 kids (9, 7) Dec. 28-Jan. 3, 2020. Can you let me know if its available and your price? I could also do Nov. 16-22 if the first date isn't available. Thanks, Sara
There is availability for Dec 28-Jan 3 at Kidani, studio, savanna view. It’s 131 points, so $2096. For Nov 16-22, also available at Kidani, savanna view, 98 points, so $1568. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter