CLOSED Points for Rent: 53 BRV Points @ $14/pt. Must be used by 11/30/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamu91

Howdy!
I have 53 Boulder Ridge Villas points for rent. All 53 points must be used by end of November, 2019.

Let me know your travel dates, # of people in your party, accommodation size, and which DVC resort you would like to book and I can check the availability.

If the unit you've requested is available and would like to proceed, 50% payment due when you receive the DVC confirmation from me. The remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to the check-in date. If the final payment is not made within 60 days of your check-in date, your reservation may be canceled without a refund.

If you need to change your travel dates, I can't offer a refund but I will make every effort to secure another booking for you but keep in mind, DVC inventories may be limited.

I have been renting points on this board since 2004 so I have plenty of references upon request.

Hi. I’m a little new to this but I’m looking at booking a trip for 2 adults and a 4yr old 11/17-21. Totally fine with a studio. Hoping for something at all 53 pts or fewer. Would only be interested in MK, so something near there would be preferable but I realize is less likely.

Thanks!

Hi. I’m a little new to this but I’m looking at booking a trip for 2 adults and a 4yr old 11/17-21. Totally fine with a studio. Hoping for something at all 53 pts or fewer. Would only be interested in MK, so something near there would be preferable but I realize is less likely.

Thanks!

No availability for all 4 nights at MK resorts during those dates

Hi there! Looking for any resort, checking in either August 3, 4, or 5 2019, four nights total needed (but 3 will also do) at any resort. Party of 5.

Thanks!

Hi there! Looking for any resort, checking in either August 3, 4, or 5 2019, four nights total needed (but 3 will also do) at any resort. Party of 5.

Thanks!
I'd presume you're looking for a studio unit. Studio units at SSR and OKW available for Aug/3 check-in for 4 nights

I'd presume you're looking for a studio unit. Studio units at SSR and OKW available for Aug/3 check-in for 4 nights
sorry, I thought you could sleep 5 in an OKW studio but it can only accommodate 4. You'd have to book a 1 brm unit but I don't have that many points to spare.

Nevermind, just looked it up! Sending you a pm
sorry, I thought you could sleep 5 in an OKW studio but it can only accommodate 4. You'd have to book a 1 brm unit but I don't have that many points to spare.

Ah, thanks anyway!

Hello, any availability for 5-6 nights in any studio at any resort? Dates are flexible - last 10 days of October - first 10 days of November. Thanks!

Hello, any availability for 5-6 nights in any studio at any resort? Dates are flexible - last 10 days of October - first 10 days of November. Thanks!
Studio available at SSR for 141 points last 10 nights in October but I don't have that many points to rent

Studio available at SSR for 141 points last 10 nights in October but I don't have that many points to rent
Thanks for the quick reply! I just need 5-6 nights. Any other openings at other resorts including 11/1-10?

Thanks for the quick reply! I just need 5-6 nights. Any other openings at other resorts including 11/1-10?
Nothing in early November that will give you 5-6 nights straight. I can do 5 nights for you in late October at SSR, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!