CLOSED - Points For Rent: 750 points for BLT $18.00pp UY Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokie2005

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Bay Lake Tower (BLT) 750 Points for Rent, $18 per point.

The BLT points are February 2020 Use Year. As of today, can book at BLT as far out as Nov 27, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 27, 2020.

I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 5 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees. You should certainly consider your circumstances and whether it makes sense to purchase trip insurance.

All payments are Non-Refundable
, though if your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st for Bay Lake Tower. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would be willing to try.

I can also schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would. There will be a rental contract that will be agreed to upon payment.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm looking for 110 points to transfer to book our trip. It's for our 10 year annivsersary. We'll likely have a good amount of family and friends looking for points as well, so we'll likely need more for other reservations. I dont know if it's because I'm a new member, but it doesnt allow me to send messages.

I'm looking for 110 points to transfer to book our trip. It's for our 10 year annivsersary. We'll likely have a good amount of family and friends looking for points as well, so we'll likely need more for other reservations. I dont know if it's because I'm a new member, but it doesnt allow me to send messages.

I would absolutely be willing to transfer the 110 points as part of making the other reservations for you.

The reason you can't send a message is you must make 10 posts and be registered for 24 hours before it allows you to use the PM conversation system. There is a test board (https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/) where you can up your post count. Once you make the 10th post just beware it may take a bit for the system to recognize and provide you the 'start a conversation' option.

Last edited:
As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Nov 24, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 24, 2020. Want to go the week of Thanksgiving at BLT? How about a Grand Villa? This is the perfect opportunity.

Any rooms at BLT for March 31 to April 3?

For those dates, there is availability in a 1BR Lake View (123pts), a 3BR Grand Villa Lake View (360pts), or a 3BR Grand Villa Theme Park View (435pts). Please let me know if you are interested in any of these options and I can book ASAP for you.

As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Nov 25, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 25, 2020. Want to go the week of Thanksgiving at BLT? How about a Grand Villa? This is the perfect opportunity.

As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Nov 26, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 26, 2020.

All points still available. As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Nov 27, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 27, 2020. Feel free to provide me with your reservation request in advance and at the moment I can, I will book it. Holiday 2020 dates will sell out quick.

As of today, you can book with a CHECK-IN date at BLT as far out as Nov 29, 2020 and all other resorts Jul 29, 2020.

Hi, I’m looking for a standard studio at BLT November 19-22, let me know if you can help me out, thanks

A standard studio is not available for that entire duration (specifically the night of 21 NOV). A lake view for 56pts or theme park view for 67pts are still available. Please let me know if you would like to proceed with either of those options or would like me to check other dates.

Hi - Looking for a Grand Villa (Lake View) for Nov 30 - Dec 5th 2020. Any availability?

Yes it is currently available for a total of 439pts. If you would like me to book that for you I certainly can.

Hi - Looking for a Grand Villa (Lake View) for Nov 30 - Dec 5th 2020. Any availability?

I tried starting a PM with you to facilitate being able to book that reservation. You need to have 10 posts though to be able to use the PM system though. There is a test board (https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/) where you can up your post count. Once you make the 10th post just beware it may take a bit for the system to recognize and provide you the 'start a conversation' option.

Ok I'll see if I can increase my post count.

It shows you have 10 posts now although I just tried to PM you and it wouldn't work. The system probably just needs a little time to recognize that fact. You can try logging out and back in (not sure if that works or not). If you see the start the conversation option before you receive a message from me certainly send me one. I will also keep trying to send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter