CLOSED!! Points for Rent at Polynesian, 15 to 45 POINTS REMAINING, NOW $15 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederic Civish

“I’m just here for the Ears.”
DVC Gold
Thank you everyone for your interest. I am no out of points and closing the thread.

---------------------------------------

I only have Polynesian 15 to 45 Points remaining available for Rent, my last remaining points are in my September 2019 Use Year and they have been previously banked, so they can't be moved. They must be used by August 31st, 2020 (Must make a reservation between now and August 31st).

I have lowered these particular points to $15 a point, since they can't be banked.

I am sorry, I have rented out lots of points recently and cannot currently handle anything much larger than this at the present time. I have had a lot of interest. What I have remaining is First Come-First Served.

I will rent out all or part.

At this time, the Polynesian
has excellent availability from June, on, for both Standard View and Lake View rooms. So it DOES have better availability than many other resorts, but these points could also be used at other resorts, such as Animal Kingdom, and Bay Lake Tower or Boardwalk or Riviera, since there are some dates available at those resorts.

You should lock in those reservations as soon as possible.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past. I can provide excellent references upon request. I also post on these boards often and I encourage you to read some of my posts.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 10 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

All payments are Non-Refundable
, though if your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st for Bay Lake Tower or August 31st, 2021. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would be willing to try.

I can also schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi.

Sending you a PM.

Hi! Wondering if you can share rates for BLT from 2/23 through 2/29/2020 and Poly for 5/8 through 5/11/2020 (assuming the latter dates apply for your use year). Thank you!

Hi silverspark. Unfortunately, there is not a single night available in a Studio at BLT during the period you list, 2/23/2020 through 2/29. There is ONE single night available in 1 bedrooms, of various views and 1 single night available in 2 bedrooms, with various views. But that is it. You are not very likely to get 4 or 5 days together between now and then.

At Poly, there are also no nights available, in any studio, standard or lakeview for 5/8 through 5/11. Sorry

Both of those are within the 7 month window, so any owner could book them for you IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE, and in the 7 month window you can almost certainly get points a bit cheaper than the ones I have, since mine are priced for the 11 month window.

Let me know if I can help you in some other way.

I'm looking for 110 BLT points to transfer, let me know if you still have them!

Hi silverspark. Unfortunately, there is not a single night available in a Studio at BLT during the period you list, 2/23/2020 through 2/29. There is ONE single night available in 1 bedrooms, of various views and 1 single night available in 2 bedrooms, with various views. But that is it. You are not very likely to get 4 or 5 days together between now and then.

At Poly, there are also no nights available, in any studio, standard or lakeview for 5/8 through 5/11. Sorry

Both of those are within the 7 month window, so any owner could book them for you IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE, and in the 7 month window you can almost certainly get points a bit cheaper than the ones I have, since mine are priced for the 11 month window.

Let me know if I can help you in some other way.
Thank you!

I'm looking for 110 BLT points to transfer, let me know if you still have them!

Hi. Actually, I believe I still do have them. They are Feb 2020 Use Year. I will need to contact member services to make absolutely sure that none of these have been previously banked, but if you are interested, I will do that.

An you check availability for BLT for March 31st to April 3? Looking for standard room or lake

Hi Kylex. I'm really sorry. For Studios, BLT has no studio rooms available during those days. Not standard and not lake view. In fact, NONE of the views have a single day available.

However, if you are interested, they do have a 1 bedroom, Lake View room available for check in on March 31st and check out on April 3rd, 3 nights, for 123 points, which is probably more than you are interested in paying. If you wanted to add a 4th night and stay through April 3rd, with check-out on the 4th, it is an additional 48 points.

Please let me know if you have any interest in this. If you do, I should book it as soon as possible, because they could book out at any time. So, if you want to do that, notify me immediately.

Again, thanks, and sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

-=- Fred

Hi Kevin. Looks like that would probably be available, at this time. Are you talking about checking in on the 22nd, staying through the 29th and checking out on the 30th? That is currently 134 points. But if you are talking about staying through the 30th and checking out on October 1st, that is 16 more points, for a total of 150.

I would be glad to help you with that, or explore other options, or even just help answer some of your questions. However, you need to contact me more directly. I know you just joined a few days ago, and you need to get to 10 posts before you can use the private messaging system, so we can exchange email addresses and phone numbers, so you need to go make about 8 more posts somewhere on the board. There is actually a 'practice thread' where you can go send 8 or 10 'dummy' posts quickly, so you can qualify for private messaging.

Here is the address for that board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Go post 8 or 10 more 'practice messages' and then click on my name and send me a private message. DO NOT PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, PHONE NUMBERS, EMAIL ADDRESSES OR SIMILAR THINGS ON THE OPEN, PUBLIC THREADS. Do all of that by private message only.

After you make your 10 post 'Newbie Quota' I don't know if it lets you use the private message system right away, or if you need to wait a few minutes. I guess you could try and see.

I would be glad to help you, or point you in the right direction. I would love to answer any questions you have,as a new member. I do recommend that you decide what vacation you want, and book it as soon as possible, because, honestly, all the good reservations for the Fall are going to book up pretty soon. Also, I have already booked out a couple of Poly reservations for people. If I book out yours, or something like it, I will be running out of Poly points soon after that.

Thanks for the info and help. I’ll get through the posts and message you ASAP. Looks like the board puts a time restraint on how much you can post.

Hi Hackerfamily. Currently I have those points available, and the rooms are also available. However, they could book out at any time (they eventually WILL book out), and I am going to start running out of Poly points soon, since I have had a lot more interest than I thought I would.

I recommend you go to the Practice Board and make 10 posts, total, so that you can use the Private Message System. I will answer what I can here, but you will only want to discuss personal details on that system.

Here is the address of the practice board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Bay Lake Tower 25 to 250 Points for Rent, $18 per point.
Polynesian 25 to 250 Points for Rent, $18 per point

The Bay Lake Tower points are February 2020 Use Year and must be used by January 31st, 2021, after which they expire.

The Polynesian points are September 2020 Use Year and must be used by Aug 31st, 2021, since they expire after that.

I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more.

At this time, at Bay Lake Tower the Lake View rooms are widely available, up through November. Standard View rooms are available for about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the days from July through November. Most blocks are for just 2 or 3 days at a time.

At this time, the Polynesian has excellent availability from June, on, for both Standard View and Lake View rooms. So it DOES have better availability than Bay Lake Tower.

I fully expect that the fall season will book out almost completely, very soon. So, if you know when you want to travel, you should lock in those reservations as soon as possible.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past. I can provide excellent references upon request. I also post on these boards often and I encourage you to read some of my posts.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 10 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

All payments are Non-Refundable
, though if your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st for Bay Lake Tower or August 31st, 2021. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would be willing to try.

I can also schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Hi!

Do you have any Polynesian points for transfer - looking for 130 - Thanks ! Melissa :)

Hello! I am looking to travel nov 4-11 and interested in your poly points. I’d love to chat if you still have them available!

Last edited:
Hi!

Do you have any Polynesian points for transfer - looking for 130 - Thanks ! Melissa :)
Hi Melissa, I’m sorry. I cannot do a transfer, if you are wanting points for next use year, September 2020. I CAN, probably, transfer some points from this current Use Year, Sept 2019, but it depends on how many you want. Then I believe you could bank them into 2020 if you want. Please get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter