CLOSED!! Points for Rent at Polynesian, 15 to 45 POINTS REMAINING, NOW $15 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - September 2020 use year would work - would 130 or more points be possible? Thanks - Have a magical day! :)

Hello! I am looking to travel nov 4-11 and interested in your poly points. I’d love to chat if you still have them available!
Hi. A Deluxe Studio Standard View at Poly for 1 week (that particular week of Nov 4th through the 10th with check out on the 11th) is 130 points. Unfortunately, you are running into a problem. One of your days, Friday November 6 is no longer available. EVERY OTHER DAY IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, though I expect that to change in the next few weeks, as things book out.

Now, it would be quite possible to book the first 2 days, and also the last 4 days, and then put in a waitlist request for that day. Then if it came through, we could have member services join them all together in one reservation. However, you would want to put in the wait list request IMMEDIATELY, and there is no guarantee it would come through (though again, I think a request right away is VERY likely to eventually fill.)

But I probably am not the person to do that for you. Why? Because I don’t have enough points in my 2020 Use Year to do it.

So, I would either need to bank points from 2019, which might leave 18 2019 points that are unbankable stranded in a difficult to rent position, or I would need to borrow points from my 2021 use year, back into my 2020 use year, and that is a one way trip (banking and borrowing are irrevocable). What would I do with them if your waitlist didn’t come through, and you needed to cancel?

Anyway, maybe you could see if there is someone with points already in their 2020 use year, who would be willing to give it a shot?

id be willing to check on it every day or two, to see if anyone cancels, so it shows up. But what do you think? Please feel free to private message me, so we could also communicate directly or by phone.

Hi. A Deluxe Studio Standard View at Poly for 1 week (that particular week of Nov 4th through the 10th with check out on the 11th) is 130 points. Unfortunately, you are running into a problem. One of your days, Friday November 6 is no longer available. EVERY OTHER DAY IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, though I expect that to change in the next few weeks, as things book out.

Now, it would be quite possible to book the first 2 days, and also the last 4 days, and then put in a waitlist request for that day. Then if it came through, we could have member services join them all together in one reservation. However, you would want to put in the wait list request IMMEDIATELY, and there is no guarantee it would come through (though again, I think a request right away is VERY likely to eventually fill.)

But I probably am not the person to do that for you. Why? Because I don’t have enough points in my 2020 Use Year to do it.

So, I would either need to bank points from 2019, which might leave 18 2019 points that are unbankable stranded in a difficult to rent position, or I would need to borrow points from my 2021 use year, back into my 2020 use year, and that is a one way trip (banking and borrowing are irrevocable). What would I do with them if your waitlist didn’t come through, and you needed to cancel?

Anyway, maybe you could see if there is someone with points already in their 2020 use year, who would be willing to give it a shot?

id be willing to check on it every day or two, to see if anyone cancels, so it shows up. But what do you think? Please feel free to private message me, so we could also communicate directly or by phone.
Thank you for the reply. I am planning to PM you as soon as I can. I’ve been following the boards for awhile but just started posting. What about a split stay at bay lake studio for wed to Friday of that week and then switch to poly for the remainder. Or a lake view villa at poly?
thanks again. And I will be reaching out!

Thank you for the reply. I am planning to PM you as soon as I can. I’ve been following the boards for awhile but just started posting. What about a split stay at bay lake studio for wed to Friday of that week and then switch to poly for the remainder. Or a lake view villa at poly?
thanks again. And I will be reaching out!
Split stay with BLT is quite doable, as is Lake View at Poly. Split stay at BLT would be easier for me, point wise, but I could swing Lake View at Poly also. It would just take a bit more work. So I guess it is whatever you want.

I will say that Poly Lake View is currently available. But for BLT I will need to check. I know BLT Lake View is available. BLT Standard view probably is not currently available.

Split stay with BLT is quite doable, as is Lake View at Poly. Split stay at BLT would be easier for me, point wise, but I could swing Lake View at Poly also. It would just take a bit more work. So I guess it is whatever you want.

I will say that Poly Lake View is currently available. But for BLT I will need to check. I know BLT Lake View is available. BLT Standard view probably is not currently available.
I will definitely consider a split stay. Going to price it out. And as I said I will definitely be in touch once I can PM. I truly appreciate your helpfulness!

Hi! I need Poly points for 11/28/20 through 12/6/20 - please me know if you have this available. Thank you!

Hi! I’m looking for 2 standard villas at the Poly from 11/15-11/22 for my party of 8 (4 kids, 4 adults). Still trying to get to my 10 posts, so I’ll PM you as soon as I can!

Hi there, looking for a poly studio for 2 nights fall 2020. Possible dates- Sept 5-7, Sept 25-27, Oct 10-12, Oct 16-19. Thanks so much for your help

Hi there, looking for a poly studio for 2 nights fall 2020. Possible dates- Sept 5-7, Sept 25-27, Oct 10-12

Hi! I’m looking for 2 standard villas at the Poly from 11/15-11/22 for my party of 8 (4 kids, 4 adults). Still trying to get to my 10 posts, so I’ll PM you as soon as I can!
Just sent you a PM with my contact info/details.

I still have a very few points available, at $18 per point. i am not using these remaining points this year (I already have 4 Disney reservations for the coming year), but I don’t need to rent these since I can bank them. So, if nobody is interested, that is okay.

Looking for poly studio sept 7-12, 2020 2 adults 2 kids. Standard view. I know that’s 83 points, can you make that work?

Hello. Yes. That is available and I could swing that. If you want it please contact me through the personal message system with your name (as it appears on your My Disney Experience app, at Disneyworld.Disney.Go.Com, along with desired email address, phone, names of other people and ages of children Thanks.

Ok! I’m working on getting pm status. I think after 10 I have to also wait 24 from initial sign up. That would be tomorrow, and I will do that then.

Ok! I’m working on getting pm status. I think after 10 I have to also wait 24 from initial sign up. That would be tomorrow, and I will do that then.
Okay. The sooner the better. It is available, but you are never sure how long it lasts before someone takes it.

Do you take advanced requests? Looking for something towards the end of December.
I do take advance requests, however, I have promised almost all my last poly points for the coming year to someone, who will be getting back to me today. if that falls through, i might have up to 80 points or so available. Otherwise I probably could only fill another request by dipping into my 2021 points and borrowing them from that year, and I really prefer not to do that, since I still don't know how many I will be using in 2021.

So, I will be glad to send you a personal message if the current people fall through, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!