CLOSED!! Points for Rent at Polynesian, 15 to 45 POINTS REMAINING, NOW $15 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability at Poly April 2-5? Thank you!
The night of April 3rd and the night of April 5th are the only two nights that have any availability at Poly during that period of time. The only resort that has all those days available (check in on April 2nd, check out April 5th) is Saratoga Springs.

Please feel free to contact me by private message with your Name (as it is on your My Disney Experience Account) address and phone number, if you are interested in either of those days, but I don't think you are just looking for individual days. And Saratoga Springs is probably not your preferrence.

Good luck.

Bay Lake Tower 25 to 75 Points still remain for Rent, $18 per point.
Polynesian 25 Points remain available for Rent, $18 per point

I am sorry, I have rented out lots of points recently and cannot currently handle anything larger than this at the present time.

The Bay Lake Tower points are February 2020 Use Year and must be used by January 31st, 2021, after which they expire.

The Polynesian points are September 2020 Use Year and must be used by Aug 31st, 2021, since they expire after that.

I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more.

At this time, at Bay Lake Tower the Lake View rooms are widely available, up through November. Standard View rooms are available for about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the days from July through November. Most blocks are for just 2 or 3 days at a time.

At this time, the Polynesian has excellent availability from June, on, for both Standard View and Lake View rooms. So it DOES have better availability than Bay Lake Tower.

I fully expect that the fall season will book out almost completely, very soon. So, if you know when you want to travel, you should lock in those reservations as soon as possible.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past. I can provide excellent references upon request. I also post on these boards often and I encourage you to read some of my posts.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 10 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

All payments are Non-Refundable
, though if your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by January 31st for Bay Lake Tower or August 31st, 2021. Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would be willing to try.

I can also schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

HI - I tried to send you a private message. I am looking for 84 points to polynesian. I know you stated you have 25, but mentioned that you may have a few more. My dates of travel will be nov 1-5 in a lake view at polynesian. Please let me know if this is an option. THank you.

Hello egraciano. I'm sorry, but I don't have that many points available. However, I'm sure other people do have points. Hang in there and keep looking, and keep posting requests like this on the boards. Someone should be able to help you.

Do you have points available for Bay Lake Tower? I believe I’d need 70 points for the following, if available.

Check In: 12/6
Check Out: 12/11
Standard view studio is preferred.

Thank you,
Laura

Do you take advanced requests? Looking for something towards the end of December.

Hi Liv&Leah. I told you on Sunday that I had someone who was going to take my points, however, they did decide they were going to go somewhere else instead. So, I DO NOT have BLT points, but I now have Poly points available for later on in December, 2020. IF you are interested in those, then i would be willing to try to reserve them NOW and walk them into position. I am asking $18 per point. Please let me know. They are First Come-First Served and I do also have other people interested in them. Thanks.

Thanks,

-=- Fred

Hi! I need Poly points for 11/28/20 through 12/6/20 - please me know if you have this available. Thank you!

Hi Amy. I did have some points I promised to someone else, but they have now become available, for the Polynesian in November and December, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served.

Hi there, looking for a poly studio for 2 nights fall 2020. Possible dates- Sept 5-7, Sept 25-27, Oct 10-12, Oct 16-19. Thanks so much for your help
Hi Caroline. Yes, I have points that have just opened up again that I could use for some of those dates, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served. Please let me know.

Hi, I am looking for a poly studio Nov. 20-27th or 21-27th.

Hi. Yes, I have points that have just opened up again that I could use for some of those dates, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served. Please let me know.

I am looking to reserve something at the end of Dec 2020 for Poly it looks like I would need 63 points would you have that available?

Hi Caroline. Yes, I have points that have just opened up again that I could use for some of those dates, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served. Please let me know.
I am primarily looking for Oct 10-12 at this time. If you have that available please let me know. Thanks again!

I am looking to reserve something at the end of Dec 2020 for Poly it looks like I would need 63 points would you have that available?
Hi Nicole Yes, I have points that have just opened up again that I could use for some of those dates, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served. Please let me know.

I am primarily looking for Oct 10-12 at this time. If you have that available please let me know. Thanks again!
Hi Caroline. Those dates are available. I have enough points for 1 more reservation, and 3 people have expressed interest. So, let me know. Thanks.

Hi Amy. I did have some points I promised to someone else, but they have now become available, for the Polynesian in November and December, if you are interested. I am asking $18 per point and I do have other people interested. First Come - First Served.
Hi! Sorry I just saw this! Thank you for reaching out, but I did secure a reservation.

Do you have availability for September 11-13? 2 adults, 1 child.
Hi Tenisha. Sorry, I don't have any for that. My last remaining points are in my September 2019 Use Year and theyhave been previously banked, so they can't be moved. they MUST be used by August 31st 2020

Hi! I'm looking to celebrate my 30th bday at the Poly. Can you check on availability for the weekend of Feb. 7-9? Interested in a Deluxe Studio for (5). Open to Riviera or Bay Lake Tower as well.

My family has DVC but I would prefer not to use their points. I've stayed at DVC properties for most vacations the last 17 years and I'm well acquainted with the rules :)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter