• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Points for rent. (Thank you to all who responded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaya

DIS Veteran

Hello Disney Friends,

We have a combination of 400 Old Key West and Saratoga Springs points for rent.

Terms for renting points are:-

$10.00 per point if renting 250 or more points.
$10.50 per point if renting between 150 & 249 points.
$11.00 per point if renting less than 150 points.

A 50% deposit is due once the reservation has been made in your name, payment by Cashiers Check, Money Order or by Personal Check.

The balance to be paid once you receive the confirmation, usually takes 3 weeks from making the reservation.

Sorry, but we are not looking to rent any points for a reservation with a check-in date less than 2-months out.

Therefore, reservations can be made between 2 and 11 months prior to your check-in date either at Saratoga Springs or Old Key West.

Or between 2 and 7 months prior to your check in date at any of the following Disney Vacation Club Resorts; Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Villas, Wilderness Lodge, Vero Beach or Hilton Head Island Resort. The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa are scheduled to open November 30, 2009 and bookings can be made from 21st June 2009.

If you would like us to check availability please only respond by sending a Private Message (PM) and please supply all of the following details;

1) Your name.
2) Your e-mail address.
3) Number of adults and children.
4) A check in date and the number of nights required.
5) Room size.
6) Choices of resort in preference.

We will then check if there's availability with Member Services (MS) and get back to you by e-mail.

Many thanks

Hi Looking for studio 12-27 to 1-2. I think it is 115 pts. WLV or BCV are our first choices but would take any other resort except OKW.

Hello;
My name is Julie.
We are needing about 214 points from Sept. 25 till Oct.3.
Our preference is VLW, OKW SSR.
There will be 1 senior, myself and my 15 year old daughter. Here Birthday is the 26.
Size of room as long as we all have a bed and their is some place to sit and relax we will be fine.
Here is my email:mt.lawgal914@yahoo.com
Thanks and have a Terrific Day;
Julie:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter