• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[Closed] Points for rent/transfer-13 BCV points at $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueInBoston

DIS Veteran
7/10/22 - edited
13 points left at $10pp
---------------------------------
If more points are needed to complete a small reservation, I can borrow additional points at $15/pp.
----------------------------------
I have 27 points available for rent or transfer at $15 per point and Sept 2021 use year. Must use by 9/1. Home resort is BCV.

I am a long time Disboard and DVC member.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

Do you still have points to rent for Feb 2023 reservation? I am looking for the 7th to the 9th; garden view studio at BWV.

I’m unable to message you.. I’m looking for split stay 2 adults at AKL studio July 24th and Saratoga July 25th.. can you help me?

Are these still available? If so, I'm trying to get the polynesian 8/13 to 8/14 in a standard view room. I'm a DVC member and checked and it looks like it's available as of this afternoon, but not sure how long it will stay available.

Thanks!

7/10/22 - edited
13 points left at $10pp
---------------------------------
If more points are needed to complete a small reservation, I can borrow additional points at $15/pp.
----------------------------------
I have 27 points available for rent or transfer at $15 per point and Sept 2021 use year. Must use by 9/1. Home resort is BCV.

I am a long time Disboard and DVC member.

Please PM if interested.

Hello! I’m new to the boards but have been a DVC member since 2018. I’d like to rent points to book either a studio at OKW or SSR for the night of 8/28 (just one night). I believe both were available when I looked earlier today. Please let me know if you still have any points available. Thank you!

Mike

Hello! I’m new to the boards but have been a DVC member since 2018. I’d like to rent points to book either a studio at OKW or SSR for the night of 8/28 (just one night). I believe both were available when I looked earlier today. Please let me know if you still have any points available. Thank you!

Mike

Hello, 8/28 is available at Saratoga but you need to private message me to finalize.

please follow the thread below on how to be eligible to private message.

Thanks

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter