[Closed] Points for Transfer: 32 points expiring May 31, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgs94

Earning My Ears
I have 32 points left for June use year, thus they expire in less than two weeks. Due to the short notice, I'd be willing to do a point transfer for only $7 per point.

Hi,

I am interested in buying if it can be used for dates between May 24th and May 30th.

Thanks,
troyboy.

I would love them if I could use them at HH next weekend.Let me know if you have not rented them out yet.We are DVC members to.
Misty
I have 32 points left for June use year, thus they expire in less than two weeks. Due to the short notice, I'd be willing to do a point transfer for only $7 per point.

They haven't been rented yet. I would recommend that either of you make sure there is room availability before you want to confirm a deal.

I have never transfered points before, but it sounds like that should be quick to do. The big question is if you can find availability where/when you want to visit.

I will call MS in the morning and see if they have what I am looking for availible.I hope that we can work something out.So your points are transferable,they re not banked or borrowed?

I would like to buy these points if still available I could use them as early as this Tuesday night. And call tomorrow to check on available rooms.

Hi,Did you get my PM?
I am not sure how many posts you have to have before you can get and send PMs.But I called MS and they are open today they just dont open till 1PM.
So I wll let you know after I speak with them.

I am not sure how many posts you have to have before you can get and send PMs.

Sorry, I have received a few PM's but as your msg alludes to, it looks like I can't reply to them. I haven't posted for a year and a half, and I guess the policies have changed since then. I guess this teaches me to stay a bit more active...

FYI, the points are still available.

I am happy (and surprised) to hear MS is open today. I'll be traveling over the next few hours, but I'll check back later in the day to see if anyone could find availability. I suspect that'll be the biggest issue for everyone.

Unfortunately I could not find anything anywhere for my dates.:guilty:
Sorry, I have received a few PM's but as your msg alludes to, it looks like I can't reply to them. I haven't posted for a year and a half, and I guess the policies have changed since then. I guess this teaches me to stay a bit more active...

FYI, the points are still available.

I am happy (and surprised) to hear MS is open today. I'll be traveling over the next few hours, but I'll check back later in the day to see if anyone could find availability. I suspect that'll be the biggest issue for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter