• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[CLOSED] Points for Transfer: 400 SSR points, $16/point, UY March 2022 [REDUCED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcepark

Tokyo Disneyland is cool!
We won't be going to Disney this year so I have 400 SSR points for transfer. They are standard UY March 2022 points that can be banked or used by the end of February 2023. Trying to make this as simple as possible so my deep preference is to just transfer all of the points to a fellow experienced DVC member at $17/point. PM me if interested-- thank you!

Last edited:
We are looking for transfer points but this is more than we need. We are willing to do the full 400 pts transfer but at $15 ppt - it is more than we need and will need to work re-sale. Let us know if this could work.

Greetings...if you would consider a smaller number of points for rent, I would be interested in SSR from Wednesday 5/18 w/ a Saturday, 5/21 departure at 41 points for standard view if available or 48 for a preferred view.

Greetings...if you would consider a smaller number of points for rent, I would be interested in SSR from Wednesday 5/18 w/ a Saturday, 5/21 departure at 41 points for standard view if available or 48 for a preferred view.
Sorry, at this point I am looking at transfer-only, thank you!

Bump-- also reduced price to $16 per point. Again, looking for a clean transfer of all 400 points. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter