CLOSED. POINTS Gone 230 OKW $13 obo PP USE BY AUGUST 31ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

swishdisney

Earning My Ears
DVC Member since 1995 and just discovered I can rent my points! Forgot to bank them this year so must use. Feeling generous so make me an offer. Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

Hi! I am guessing it’s a long shot to find a studio anywhere this late in the game but it’s worth a try!

Resort Preference: Animal Kinhdom Lodge at WDW
# People: 2
Type: Studio
Dates: either August 13-21 or August 14-22

Thanks! :)

I'd like to see if I could get July 24-27 at the Boardwalk. Any studio size is fine. PM me please. Close to 60 day mark for fastpasses! :)

Good morning

Preferred resort is Old Key west or animal kingdom but will book any dvc except Saratoga springs
4 people, 2 adults and 2 children ages 15 and 17
Studio preferred
Check in on Thurs, June 6 and check out on Sunday June 9. 3 nights.

Thank you for checking.

Will you check availability for the following?

Any resort except Saratoga Springs
4 people - 2 adults, 2 children ages 10, 7
Studio
Check In 7/25/2019
Check Out 7/28/2019

good morning! I attempted to pm you but was unable to. We would be interested in renting your points if there is availability.

Given timing and the length of our trip, we’d be open to just about any resort on WDW property. August would be preference although July is ok too. Looking for 7-8 consecutive nights if possible. Studio is preferred but might be open to a 1br depending on the number of pts needed. Would prefer not to have to do a split stay across resorts but might be ok if there is only 1 switch.

Would you pls let us know what is available?

We are a family of 4 and have twice previously rented dvc points through the boards.

We can pay via Zelle.

Many thanks!

Bill

Hi! I am guessing it’s a long shot to find a studio anywhere this late in the game but it’s worth a try!

Resort Preference: Animal Kinhdom Lodge at WDW
# People: 2
Type: Studio
Dates: either August 13-21 or August 14-22

Thanks! :)

Hello,
Only Saratoga Springs available for your dates
Deluxe Studio Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 4
115 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
134 Vacation Points

Hi Can you let me know about the following
Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- AKL OR OKW
-Number of PEOPLE: 4(ADULTS)
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom): 1 BEDROOM
- Dates of Travel: 7/21-26

THANK YOU!

Sending you a PM now! Thanks!
Actually, it will not let me PM you. Do you have an email address? I’d like to discuss renting the Deluxe Studio Standard Room you were able to find at Saratoga Springs for August 13-21. We have rented points many times before and have had great experiences. Is $1400 a fair offer to make?
Thanks-
Philip and Stacey

Looking for a studio or 1 bed June 4-6 or June 11-15. 2 adults and 2 children. Any resort except SSR.

Hello! SSSUUUPPPEEERRRR long shot, but looking to see if ANYTHING, anywhere is available May31-June 2 2019 for 3 people. Thanks so much!

Actually, it will not let me PM you. Do you have an email address? I’d like to discuss renting the Deluxe Studio Standard Room you were able to find at Saratoga Springs for August 13-21. We have rented points many times before and have had great experiences. Is $1400 a fair offer to make?
Thanks-
Philip and Stacey

You know what, you're my first so I accept your order. Still trying to fulfill requirements for PMs though. Apparently it's timed.

good morning! I attempted to pm you but was unable to. We would be interested in renting your points if there is availability.

Given timing and the length of our trip, we’d be open to just about any resort on WDW property. August would be preference although July is ok too. Looking for 7-8 consecutive nights if possible. Studio is preferred but might be open to a 1br depending on the number of pts needed. Would prefer not to have to do a split stay across resorts but might be ok if there is only 1 switch.

Would you pls let us know what is available?

We are a family of 4 and have twice previously rented dvc points through the boards.

We can pay via Zelle.

Many thanks!

Bill

Hello,
You've got options!

OKW Aug 1-7 or 9-14 Studio 108 points
Sara Pretty much any dates in August 7-8 days Studio about 106, 21 BR about 227 points
AKK Aug 9-15 1BR 200 points
AKJ Aug 2-7 1BR 196 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter