Closed points rented-115 SSR points for rent no transfers must use by 8/31/20-$16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellvswdw1

DIS Veteran
I have 115points to rent(no transfers) $16 per point. Must be used by August 31,2020. Home resort is SSR.
If interested, PM me know the following:
-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have rented several times. I accept paypal friends and family and all rental agreements are final. Have a magical day!

Melissa

Hello! I need either two 1-bedroom suites at SSR or one 2-bedroom suite. I only need one night - Saturday, January 18, 2020. We already have a week reserved started on Sunday, I just need to add one night. Please let me know if that is possible and the cost. Thank you!!

Looking for 94 points for studio, standard view at Poly for 4/29-5/3/2020, 4 adults.
Thanks Joann

Looking for 94 points for studio, standard view at Poly for 4/29-5/3/2020, 4 adults.
Thanks Joann
Hi Joann! Looks like all nights are available in a lake view for 115. Only the first three nights are available. PM me and let me know!

Melissa

Hi there- somewhat flexible. Anything available January 24-28, 2020? First choices would be studios at AK or BW.

Hi there- somewhat flexible. Anything available January 24-28, 2020? First choices would be studios at AK or BW.
The only thing available is the last two nights in a one bedroom savanna view at Kidani. There is nothing available at BW and just one nights here and there at the the other resorts. Nothing for the full four nights. Sorry!

melissa

Good evening, I’m looking for a studio during the month of December. Would like a Friday-Sunday(2 night stay) but could do thurs-sat ( 2 night stay) if needed. Prefer earlier in the month but will do any weekend except after Christmas. 2 adults, 2 children ages 17 and 15. If there happen to be two studios available at the same resort , same weekend, we may want an extra studio for my parents, 2 adults.
Thank you for checking
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!