CLOSED Points rented - Points for single night still remaining. BCV/VGC $14/pt - for reservations up until 3/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking at January 15 OKW or BWV studio (would consider any studio trying to keep point cost down) Only need one night for before a stay booked through Disney for my daughters dance team. Would you be willing to book magical express after I secure flights?

Last edited:
Hi looking at January 15 OKW or BWV studio (would consider any studio trying to keep point cost down) Only need one night for before a stay booked through Disney for my daughters dance team. Would you be willing to book magical express after I secure flights?

There is a studio at OKW available. 10 points. BWV has a 1BR but no studios and SSR also has a preferred view studio available. I'd be happy to book the Magical express for you. Please let me know if you'd like to secure the OKW studio.

Hi looking for a studio for 12/14 or 1/25 or 1/26? Any of these will work but if these are unavailable then any other resort will work too.
BWV
AKL
OKW
Thank you!

Hi, am looking for any kind of studio at AK either March 17-20 or 27-29. Ty!

There are studios at Kidani for your second set of dates however I appear to have the majority of the points rented pending payment. If that falls thru I will be updating this post and would be happy to assist with your reservation.

Hi looking for a studio for 12/14 or 1/25 or 1/26? Any of these will work but if these are unavailable then any other resort will work too.
BWV
AKL
OKW
Thank you!

There currently are no studios available at any WDW resort for any of your 3 dates.

There currently are no studios available at any WDW resort for any of your 3 dates.
Thank you for checking! Is there anyway you can see if there is a studio available any other date in December or in January? I see you your points have been rented, if anything changes let me know. Thanks again!

Thank you for checking! Is there anyway you can see if there is a studio available any other date in December or in January? I see you your points have been rented, if anything changes let me know. Thanks again!

I was checking on this and yes there are some nights with availability in January and I see that there is now a studio at OKW available on 1/25 for 13 points. If you'd still like to book this but would need immediate payment.

Hello! Looking for one night in January. I’ve seen a beach club studio pop up here and there. If that’s not available, I know there are a few nights at AKL savanna view studios that I’d be open to.
Thank you!

Hello! Looking for one night in January. I’ve seen a beach club studio pop up here and there. If that’s not available, I know there are a few nights at AKL savanna view studios that I’d be open to.
Thank you!

As you mentioned I've seen the BCV pop up here and there too. At this moment the night of 22nd is available and there are nights at AKV later in the month. I'd be happy to assist in securing any of those nights for you if you are still looking.

Any single night between Jan 8-14th at Aulani I will try & make it work. Thanks so much

Any single night between Jan 8-14th at Aulani I will try & make it work. Thanks so much

Currently there is an island/garden view available for the night of the 10th. I would need to receive payment prior to booking since we are so close to the 30 day mark. It is 19 points for a total of $$266. If the night could not be secured the funds would be refunded.

looking for studio on march 31st

My apologies as I had missed over this post. There are several resorts available for that night - SSR standard (14pts) and preferred (17pts), OKW (14pts), Kidani and Jambo savannah view (19pts) and BRV (17pts).

Currently there is an island/garden view available for the night of the 10th. I would need to receive payment prior to booking since we are so close to the 30 day mark. It is 19 points for a total of $$266. If the night could not be secured the funds would be refunded.

I think I can make this work! How donwe need to proceed?

Edit. It wont let me reply to your message or any message. oh dear. im at 4 messages trying to get to 10 but something is wrong. Please be patient with me. Hopefully the room stays available. Thank you. I have to edit since it wont let me reply

Last edited:
I think I can make this work! How donwe need to proceed?

Normally would start a private conversation but it does not appear you have enough posts to do that. I believe you must have 10 posts on the boards in order to access that function. Otherwise I am limited because we are restricted from email and phone numbers directly in the message boards. If you post elsewhere and activate the conversation function we can finalize.

Here's the information on the Conversation function: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!