CLOSED - Points to Rent ( VGF Home) 207 points $14 PP any resort - Use by 9/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneynutz

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We have 207 VGF points plus more available to rent. Long time owner, points can be used at any resort.

Currently inventory available across property but don't wait, Disney is pulling rooms for cash bookings.

Thanks

:earsboy: Bill
::MickeyMo

Last edited:
Hi! We are thinking about visiting Labor Day weekend, arriving 9/5 leaving 9/8, 2 adults and 1 child age 16. Is there any availability in a studio for any of the monorail resorts?

Hi! We are thinking about visiting Labor Day weekend, arriving 9/5 leaving 9/8, 2 adults and 1 child age 16. Is there any availability in a studio for any of the monorail resorts?

Sent you a Private Message.

Hi! We are thinking about visiting next week, arriving 8/6 leaving 8/8, 2 adults and 1 child age 14. Is there any availability for any of the monorail resorts?

Hi! We are thinking about visiting next week, arriving 8/6 leaving 8/8, 2 adults and 1 child age 14. Is there any availability for any of the monorail resorts?

Unable to send you a private message.

Unable to send you a private message.

I am not sure how to allow a private message. I need two queens (top choice grand Floridian) for 8/6 & 8/7.

I am not sure how to allow a private message. I need two queens (top choice grand Floridian) for 8/6 & 8/7.

Private Messages not available to you yet due to your low number of posts.
We prefer to rent to established Dis-Boarders who are looking for a longer stay.

Thank You for your consideration!
Please Stay Safe

Last edited:
Looking to add a day to our current Poly studio reservation we want 8/9-8/10, we are currently booked for 8/10-8/11z we are a party of 5. Let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!