CLOSED - Rent/Transfer 100 Bay Lake Points @ $17PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanni2231

Earning My Ears
I have 100 Bay Lake Points for rent/transfer that can be used to book a vacation 11 months out if looking to stay in the BLT (up to September 2020). I can book any other DVC resort 7 months out (May 2020). Please PM to check dates and availability. I have rented before, so i have references should you want to check before finalizing. I take Paypal, but prefer Venmo. (will not rent under 75 points).

If looking to transfer the points, these points are in my August 2019 use year.

Thanks.

John

Last edited:

You could use them in august 2020.. technicality, they would be banked first if not being used before July 31 2020. But yes , these points wouldn't expire until July 31 2021 once banked. Thanks.

You do not have enough posts to be able to PM. I believe if you reach out to the Webmaster, they may be able to hep you figure out what you need to do to PM.

As for the dates requested.... Bay Lake has a Lake View only in a Studio for 87 Points.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!