CLOSED rented. 155 VB points for rent at $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
I have 155 Vero Beach points for rent @ $15. per point. These are August Use Year points from the 2021 use year that can be borrowed into 2020 Use year. What this means is in the 7-11 month reservation window they can only be used at Vero Beach. In the 7 month rental window ( reservations that can be made starting January 1 2020) they can be used at any resort with reservations that begin Aug 1 2020 or beyond.
I have rented out my points many many times and have been a DVC owner for 19 years.

I have 155 Vero Beach points for rent @ $15. per point. These are August Use Year points from the 2021 use year that can be borrowed into 2020 Use year. What this means is in the 7-11 month reservation window they can only be used at Vero Beach. In the 7 month rental window ( reservations that can be made starting January 1 2020) they can be used at any resort with reservations that begin Aug 1 2020 or beyond.
I have rented out my points many many times and have been a DVC owner for 19 years.
Hi, I'm a DVC member and am looking for 177pts for VB to book a 3 night stay from 27-30 October 2020. If 155 is the limit then could take enough for a two night booking. I'm trying to work out how to private message you!

Hi linbyers, are you able to private message me as I don't seem able to do it. I have used the message system before back in 2006 and 2010 but wonder if rules have changed and I'm no longer able to. Many thanks.

Hi there, I’m looking to secure an owner for when my 7 month booking window opens on 7th January - for a 1 night stay in a studio at Boardwalk for 19 points. Please let me know if this is something you’d be able to help with, I’d be really grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter