CLOSED: Reservation for Rent: Oct 31-Nov 10 | Standard View Deluxe Studio @ VGF $4446

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Our family's plans have changed and we cannot use this GRAND reservation -- hopefully someone can 8-)

10 nights on the monorail over MVMCP and F&WF ... 228 pts @ $19.50pp = $4446. Less than $450/nt to stay at the flagship resort!

This Deluxe Studio is in the DVC building and has:
  • 1 queen bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 single pull down bed
  • Sleeps up to 5 Guests and 1 Infant (under 3 years of age)
  • Kitchenette w/refrigerator and microwave
No promises, but you may even get some gingerbread sights and smells by the end of your stay (was up first weekend in Nov in 2023).

I've gotten a couple questions on booking -- to book, I'd need your name, all other names in the party and ages of anyone under 18, address, phone, email. I will put the reservation in your party's name and then you'd owe a deposit of 50% to secure the reservation. The second half isn't due until 35d prior to checking in!

I accept Zelle, Venmo bank transfer, and PayPal friends & family. Thanks!

F&WF Half Marathon weekend included! Two full weekends and a federal holiday!

Please DM with any questions or if you can only use a subset of these dates! Can shorten to 8n if needed.

These dates are SOLD OUT and I'd love this reservation to go to another DISboards member rather than just cancelling it and banking!

Just wanted to say this is still available! I am guessing someone will be looking for these dates closer to the time but meanwhile if you could like part of this reservation, I can trim nights off as well to meet your needs.

I have broken this down into two reservations to accommodate shorter stays. Closing this thread now. Please reach out to me with any VGF requests in this timeframe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter