CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper2893

Mouseketeer
Boardwalk is our home resort with an October use year. $13/point. We've rented many times before and have many happy customers. Our goal is the same as yours. Safety in your purchase.

Hi,
We are looking for 66 points to use at OKW, Deluxe Studio for 2 adults, 2 children. Dates are 12/6 -12/12/13. Would you be able to help us out?

Becky

We would love to help out. However, the Boardwalk is our home resort and we cannot book OKW for another 4-5 days. Please write back around May 12 and I will check availabilty for you. Thanks.

We are in need of 92 points to stay at a Beach Club Studio. Dates are 11/19/13 to 11/25/13.

Hello, I'm looking to rent points for BWV 12/5-12/10. I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults. I'd also like to rent at BWV for 2/21-25, standard studio 2 adults. Can you help me out?

We are looking for 48-57 points based on availability for July 9-12. Have done this process many times before and are familiar with all the information you need. Do you still have points available?

Yes we do. Just let me know which resort and what size room you are looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

The Beach Club only has 11/19 - 11/22 for 45 points. Animal Kingdom does have all 6 nights for 100 points (Kidani Village - Savanna View). Or Saratoga Springs for 90 points. Please let me know you thoughts. Thanks.

Hi,
We are looking for 66 points to use at OKW, Deluxe Studio for 2 adults, 2 children. Dates are 12/6 -12/12/13. Would you be able to help us out?

Becky
My home resort is Boardwalk so I can't check until Sunday. I will do so then.

We are in need of 92 points to stay at a Beach Club Studio. Dates are 11/19/13 to 11/25/13.

The Beach Club only has 11/19 - 11/22 for 45 points. Animal Kingdom does have all 6 nights for 100 points (Kidani Village - Savanna View). Or Saratoga Springs for 90 points. Please let me know you thoughts. Thanks.

Hello, I'm looking to rent points for BWV 12/5-12/10. I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults. I'd also like to rent at BWV for 2/21-25, standard studio 2 adults. Can you help me out?

The December dates are not available at the BW.
As for Feb. Standard view is only available for 2/22-2/25. (47 points). Garden or pool and BW view are available for all 4 nights for 78 points. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

We are looking for 48-57 points based on availability for July 9-12. Have done this process many times before and are familiar with all the information you need. Do you still have points available?
Yes we do. Just let me know which resort and what size room you are looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Hi! We are looking to stay at either BCV, BWV or BLT in a 1 bedroom 12/19 - 12/24/12. Please let me know if you see availability and if you have points available to rent.

Hello...looking at a brief stay at the BWV, for one night only, on 10/5/2013 (2 adults) - any studio available that night?

Thanks! :)

Hi! We are looking to stay at either BCV, BWV or BLT in a 1 bedroom 12/19 - 12/24/12. Please let me know if you see availability and if you have points available to rent.
Yes we do have points and I see availability at BWV (that is my home resort so that's the only one I can check at this point. The others are more than 7 months out. I see a choice of 1BR's. Std View 122 points - Garden/Pool View - 155 points. If you are interested please email me at di8612@aol.com. I check my email more frequently than these boards. Thanks. Diane Addante

Hi looking for points for may 18th at boardwalk can take studio,1 or 2 bedroom anything just my husband & I .

I am new at this but I am looking at 12/12/13-12/18/13 at the animal kingdom lodge. Savannah view...I am not sure how to calculate points but would like to know if is available during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!