CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm planning for my 2014 December vacation. I know I can't book till 7 or 11 Months in advance, so, to kind of get an idea of how early I should book next year, can you just CHECK availability on VWL & AKV in a 2 Bedroom Villa for December 15-21, 2013? Thanks!!

Hello! I'm planning for my 2014 December vacation. I know I can't book till 7 or 11 Months in advance, so, to kind of get an idea of how early I should book next year, can you just CHECK availability on VWL & AKV in a 2 Bedroom Villa for December 15-21, 2013? Thanks!!

VWL has 3 scattered nights and AKL has 5 of 6 consecutively from 12/15-12/20. From past experience I would book right at the 7 or 11 month window as to avoid disappointment. I can book these 7 months out for you. Just let me know here or at di8612@aol.com. Thanks!
Diane.

VWL has 3 scattered nights and AKL has 5 of 6 consecutively from 12/15-12/20. From past experience I would book right at the 7 or 11 month window as to avoid disappointment. I can book these 7 months out for you. Just let me know here or at di8612@aol.com. Thanks!
Diane.

Thanks for Checking!!!

Looking to get a BWV Standard view reservation for March 23-30 (1 week). Looks to be 301 points. Is that available and do you still have the points for it?

Looking to get a BWV Standard view reservation for March 23-30 (1 week). Looks to be 301 points. Is that available and do you still have the points for it?

Hi. I assume you're looking at a 2BR by the number of points you list. Std view is available for the nights of 3/23 then 3/27 3/28 3/29. Garden or pool view is available for all 7 nights for 350 points. You could split your stay starting with G/P view then switch to std for last 3 nights . And yes we have the points for your request. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
Diane.

Are (2) BLT or BWV studios avail 11/1/13-11/6/13 -and/or- is there a 2bdrm villa avail same dates @ BLT or BWV or BCV or OKW or AKV? Thanks in advance

Are (2) BLT or BWV studios avail 11/1/13-11/6/13 -and/or- is there a 2bdrm villa avail same dates @ BLT or BWV or BCV or OKW or AKV? Thanks in advance

There is only a 2BR at SSR resort. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. Diane.

Any chance you can help with a 2br of some sort Dec 1-8?

I'm flexible on location, but not working with an unlimited budget so more affordable is better. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Matt

Would you have availability Nov 17-23? Dates are somewhat flexible. Studio, perhaps AKL? Not too set on location but would prefer one of the cheaper ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!