CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you can help with a 2br of some sort Dec 1-8?

I'm flexible on location, but not working with an unlimited budget so more affordable is better. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Matt

Hi Matt SSR has 3 of your nights 12/01-12/04 for 99 points. That's about all the availability.
Diane

Would you have availability Nov 17-23? Dates are somewhat flexible. Studio, perhaps AKL? Not too set on location but would prefer one of the cheaper ones.

AKL has your dates in a std view for 74 points. Let me know if you'd like me to book. I'm sure it won't last long. Thanks. Diane.

Hi
We are looking for a 1 bedroom villa at animal
Kingdom 2/27-3/5/14.. Please let me kno if there is anything available
Thx!

When can you book for nov/dec 2014? What are your payment terms?

I can book my home resort which is BWV 11 months from date of check in. All others I can book 7 months from date of check in. Payment is due in full 2 weeks after you receive your Disney confirmation. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks. Diane.

Hi
We are looking for a 1 bedroom villa at animal
Kingdom 2/27-3/5/14.. Please let me kno if there is anything available
Thx!

Hi. Yes there is availability. Both Jambo house and Kidani village std view for 196 Pts. Savanna view for 234 Pts. Let me if you'd like me to book any of these for you. If you like email me at di8612@aol.com. Thanks. Diane.

I'm interested in renting points for BWV for the week after Thanksgiving 2014. Do you still have those available? Dates would be Nov. 30 - Dec. 6. Thank you.

Just wondering if you still have points to rent. Scheduled a last minute trip to WDW. Need a studio, no resort preference, check-in Aug. 18, check-out Aug. 22. Thanks!

I'm interested in renting points for BWV for the week after Thanksgiving 2014. Do you still have those available? Dates would be Nov. 30 - Dec. 6. Thank you.

Yes the points are still available but I can't check availability or book anything until 11 months from date of check in. So I can check for you December 30. Email me about a week in advance and I will either book it or let you know your options. If you have any questions in the mean time email me at di8612@aol.com. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. Diane.

Just wondering if you still have points to rent. Scheduled a last minute trip to WDW. Need a studio, no resort preference, check-in Aug. 18, check-out Aug. 22. Thanks!

Yes we do but unfortunately I don't see availability anywhere at this late date. Sorry!

I have always wanted to stay at BWV, its so beautiful. recently stayed at OKW (son has DVC). Is it even possible to book BWV,for Oct 14-19. 2013.
Having a hard time booking thru Disney value or moderate, after being spoiled by OKW and SS past few trips. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Looking for a short trip jan 3-6th. Any availability for a 1bedroom? BWV, AKV, OKW? Thanks

I have always wanted to stay at BWV, its so beautiful. recently stayed at OKW (son has DVC). Is it even possible to book BWV,for Oct 14-19. 2013.
Having a hard time booking thru Disney value or moderate, after being spoiled by OKW and SS past few trips. Thanks for any advice you can give.

How did you like OKW? Staying there for the 1st time this December.

Sorry at this late date there is nothing available. My only advice is to book way in advance. I'm already working with people for fall 2014. Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts