CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1

DIS Veteran
We have now rented all our points. NOTE: Two the two persons who asked about availability beyond the 7 month mark, yes, I have held back points for each of you so when the reservation date arrives PM me and we'll see if its available for you.

Thank you to all who inquired.
Dan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We find ourselves with less time for Disney in 2020, so we are making our excess points available @ $15 per point.

We can make reservations at Sarasota Springs (next to Disney Springs with all its restaurants, entertainment and shopping) 11 months out.

We can also reserve at all other DVC Resorts (Animal Kingdom, Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, etc.) 7 months out.

Please provide all of the following so we can search for availability for you:
1. Resort(s)
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom)
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc)
4. Check-in Date
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
A. All payments are Non-Refundable
B. Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees)
C. If rental less than $1,000, full payment due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation
D. If rental more than $1,000:
- 50% due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
- Remaining balance within 30 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
E. We will provide standard rental agreement

Looking forward to helping you with your magical vacation!

Last edited:

Can you do a 30-day waitlist for us? It would be March 9th and 10th for a Studio at Animal Kingdom. Standard or Value at either location, but Jambo preferred.

Can you do a 30-day waitlist for us? It would be March 9th and 10th for a Studio at Animal Kingdom. Standard or Value at either location, but Jambo preferred.
I’m sorry but I cannot tie up my points like that. I checked and both Jambo and Kidani have no studio or one bedrooms available for both nights.
In all of Disney World only Saratoga Springs (next to Disney Springs) has availability for both those nights in a 1 bedroom (no studio) for 62 (Standard) or 72 (Preferred) points. I can book either if you like.
Dan

looking to book Beach Club or even Bay Lake Tower - 6 nights starting 11/6/20 - as i am a DVC member will watch for availability & will be in contact as reservation window comes closer. if you would be interested in a points transfer, would be willing to do that as soon as you would like to do transaction. (would be willing to do transfer for 175 points as we are considering an additional short trip in December 2020). thank you.

looking to book Beach Club or even Bay Lake Tower - 6 nights starting 11/6/20 - as i am a DVC member will watch for availability & will be in contact as reservation window comes closer. if you would be interested in a points transfer, would be willing to do that as soon as you would like to do transaction. (would be willing to do transfer for 175 points as we are considering an additional short trip in December 2020). thank you.
PM me when you have enough posts (need 10). Thanks.

Hello, looking for two value studios - standard views at Animal kingdom. Must be same week but dates are flexible. Check in on Saturday and check out the following Friday. Any Saturday check in between 6/20 and 8/8. Except for 7/4.

Hello, looking for two value studios - standard views at Animal kingdom. Must be same week but dates are flexible. Check in on Saturday and check out the following Friday. Any Saturday check in between 6/20 and 8/8. Except for 7/4.
Hello,
Those rooms go at the 11 month out mark. For the dates you provided they are already sold out.
Kidani (our family’s favorite) and Jambo both have Standard view studios for certain weeks in July for 98 points each with Savannah view studios also availability for 117 points each.

Let me know the dates for either via Private Message (need 10 posts to use PM) with the details needed for reservations and I can reserve the rooms for you for the six night stay you prefer.
Dan

Looking to book 2BR BWV for 7/28-8/7. Would this be possible. Thanks!
Hello,
There is a 2 Bedroom Garden/Pool view available for 494 points for those dates.
Yet due to DVC rules the furthest out I can book for you today is 7 nights (thru August 3rd).
Tomorrow I can add August 4th, and so on the next few days To extend the reservation to checkout on August 7, 2020.
That would be my suggestion for you as the Standard and Boardwalk view 2 Bedrooms are already booked for all 10 days.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed.
You will need a minimum of 10 posts before you can use the Private Message area wherein we can exchange details of the reservation. Dan

Last edited:
Hi All,
We just rented out some of our points so we have adjusted our thread's title, its initial post and reduced the number of points we have left to 591 for our December Use Year. Of course these points can be used 11 months out at Animal Kingdom or up to 7 months our at all other DVC resorts.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!