CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope for Boardwalk studio.
Saratoga Springs and OldKey West have it for 80 Points.
Poly has it for 124 pts

Biardwalk has 1 bedroom Pool/Garden view for 196 pts.
Dan
Hi Dan, thanks for the quick reply! So, if I understand correctly, for the dates we are looking for (April 5th-9th) there is nothing available at any of the DVC resorts in the 80 point range except SSR and OKW - is that correct?

Hi Dan, thanks for the quick reply! So, if I understand correctly, for the dates we are looking for (April 5th-9th) there is nothing available at any of the DVC resorts in the 80 point range except SSR and OKW - is that correct?
At the time I looked for you.

Anything for February 9th through the 11th @ Hilton Head for family of four?
Yes! 2 and 3 bedrooms!!
2 bedroom standard 80 points and 92 preferred points. The Treehouse is also available for 100 points.
Let me know how I can help!
Dan

Are there any studios that sleep 5 available May 10-15?
Hi,
I checked all resorts to sleep 5.
No studios for all your days.
The Poly Studio is available for some of your days that you could then stay at a 1 bedroom........resort hopping as its called can be great fun.........or stay at a 1 bedroom for all 5 days.
Please send me a PM if you want to get into details.
Thanks,
Dan

Are there any studios that sleep 5 available May 10-15?
Hi,
The Poly Studio is available for some of your days that you could then stay at a 1 bedroom........resort hopping as its called can be great fun.........or stay at a 1 bedroom for all 5 days.
Thanks,
Dan

Hi,
Thanks,
Dan
What days are the poly studio available? What would the points be? Not opposed to split stay. Still working on my 10 posts to be able to PM
Thanks
Jenn

What days are the poly studio available? What would the points be? Not opposed to split stay. Still working on my 10 posts to be able to PM
Thanks
Jenn
It's the first three days of your dates. 63 points.
Then on the 4th day for just that day the Lake View Studio just came available for 25 points.

Hi. I need 148 points for a three night stay at boulder creek July 13-16th in a 2 bedroom villa. I am new on this board but Ive rented from *********** a number of times in the past. please let me know if points are still available as I want to lock this down.
Thanks,
Ed

Hi. I need 148 points for a three night stay at boulder creek July 13-16th in a 2 bedroom villa. I am new on this board but Ive rented from *********** a number of times in the past. please let me know if points are still available as I want to lock this down.
Thanks,
Ed
Hi Ed,
Yes points still available.
Dan

Thanks,
Ed
And Ed, its only 144 pints for either Bolder Ridge or Copper Creek. Please let me know which one thru PM when you get sufficient points.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter