CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to do a trip during first week in December 2020, for which I need an additional 64 points for. Would you be interested in doing a transfer?

I am looking to do a trip during first week in December 2020, for which I need an additional 64 points for. Would you be interested in doing a transfer?
Appreciate the offer but don’t do transfers unless it’s for all of my remaining points.
Dan

We find ourselves with less time for Disney in 2020, so we are making our excess points available @ $16.25 per point.

We can make reservations at Sarasota Springs (next to Disney Springs with all its restaurants, entertainment and shopping) 11 months out.

We can also reserve at all other DVC Resorts (Animal Kingdom, Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, etc.) 7 months out.

Please provide all of the following so we can search for availability for you:
1. Resort(s)
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom)
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc)
4. Check-in Date
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
A. All payments are Non-Refundable
B. Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees)
C. If rental less than $1,000, full payment due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation
D. If rental more than $1,000:
- 50% due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
- Remaining balance within 30 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
E. We will provide standard rental agreement

Looking forward to helping you with your magical vacation!

Hello,

Can you tell me what’s available for 2/25-2/28, or 5/26-5/29. Thanks

It's the first three days of your dates. 63 points.
Then on the 4th day for just that day the Lake View Studio just came available for 25 points.
Thanks so much for checking for me. Have to look at our budget and see if we could make that work. I'll check back in.
Jenn

Please let me know if there are any studios available from 4/12 through 4/15. I am willing to split our stay between resorts if necessary. Thanks!

Please let me know if there are any studios available from 4/12 through 4/15. I am willing to split our stay between resorts if necessary. Thanks!
Yes
Saratoga STD 60 points
AKL Kidani Savanna view 75 points
OKW 60 points
Grand Floridian 93 points

possibly more

Hello!
1. Resort(s): Any, but looking for affordable options or options with good transportation
2. Room Size Studio
3. View: Any
4. Dates: 6/25-6/30

Thank you for looking!

Hello!
1. Resort(s): Any, but looking for affordable options or options with good transportation
2. Room Size Studio
3. View: Any
4. Dates: 6/25-6/30

Thank you for looking!
Here you go:

SSR preferred view 93 points
And that is it: busy time.
1 bedrooms start around 165 points at various resorts.
Dan

Yes
Saratoga STD 60 points
AKL Kidani Savanna view 75 points
OKW 60 points
Grand Floridian 93 points

possibly more
Thank you! Are there any options available for less than 60 points?

Hello,
Any availability at poly for either standard or lake view studio? Also interested in a studio or 1 bedroom at boulder creek. Dates are April 2-5. Thank you!

Interested in AKL value or standard studio for the following dates.
Check-In 12/6
Check-Out 12/11

Interested in AKL value or standard studio for the following dates.
Check-In 12/6
Check-Out 12/11

Hello,
Any availability at poly for either standard or lake view studio? Also interested in a studio or 1 bedroom at boulder creek. Dates are April 2-5. Thank you!
Only thing is a one bedroom at Bolder Ridge for 123 points for those dates.
Use PM if you want to go forward with reservation.
Dan

And Ed, its only 144 pints for either Bolder Ridge or Copper Creek. Please let me know which one thru PM when you get sufficient points.
Dan
This is embarrassing, but I do not see how to initiate a PM request on this site. I do see my inbox though, so if you PM me Ill get right back to you. Im very interested in getting this knocked down. Also, congrats on a big Seahawks win yesterday, assuming that is a Hawks jersey in your profile pic.
Best,
Ed

This is embarrassing, but I do not see how to initiate a PM request on this site. I do see my inbox though, so if you PM me Ill get right back to you. Im very interested in getting this knocked down. Also, congrats on a big Seahawks win yesterday, assuming that is a Hawks jersey in your profile pic.
Best,
Ed
It’s the icon in the upper right that looks like an envelope. Since you have more than 10 posts, if it’s not there you would need to wait until the admin folks grant you PM privileges.
Dan

It’s the icon in the upper right that looks like an envelope. Since you have more than 10 posts, if it’s not there you would need to wait until the admin folks grant you PM privileges.
Dan
Ok, I have the icon but can do nothing with it so I must be in admin limbo. I will check regularly and PM you when things work out, hopefully not too late. Thanks for your help.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!