CLOSED: THANK YOU for interest 54 points left to rent $15 pp SSR June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you still have 46 points- wanted to rent a poolside studio at aulani in late sept-early oct. just need to hit 10 posts before I can PM you. :/ not even close.

Would you still have 46 points- wanted to rent a poolside studio at aulani in late sept-early oct. just need to hit 10 posts before I can PM you. :/ not even close.

I will check for you. So I still have the 54 points. I will have to go with the first person to actually send me back a signed contract once we can pm. Unfortunately I get a lot of inquires but not a lot of follow through. I posted above on how to fast track your posts so you can qualify for a PMs. Let me check on availability for you.

I will check for you. So I still have the 54 points. I will have to go with the first person to actually send me back a signed contract once we can pm. Unfortunately I get a lot of inquires but not a lot of follow through. I posted above on how to fast track your posts so you can qualify for a PMs. Let me check on availability for you.

let me know what dates you want exactly - There is a ocean side available 9/29-10/1 for about 50 points

I need 51 points for a 2 bedroom at AKV Kidani June 7-8. Please let me know if you can still book this?

I need 51 points for a 2 bedroom at AKV Kidani June 7-8. Please let me know if you can still book this?

This is available - Can you pm me your information names in party and your address and I can send you a contract to sign and can get this booked.

let me know what dates you want exactly - There is a ocean side available 9/29-10/1 for about 50 points
This is a good one! Can you do sept 30-oct 2? I’m serious btw- so I def don’t mean to leave you hanging.
Sorry it made me wait to reply. Trying to still hit that 10 posts. Lol

This is a good one! Can you do sept 30-oct 2? I’m serious btw- so I def don’t mean to leave you hanging.
Sorry it made me wait to reply. Trying to still hit that 10 posts. Lol
Posts here don't count toward your count. 9/30-10/2 Aulani studio poolside 46 points and ocean is 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter