CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us
Hello, I would love to rent from October 15-19. I would prefer not Saratoga Springs, but I would take it if that is all that is available!

Hello, I would love to rent from October 15-19. I would prefer not Saratoga Springs, but I would take it if that is all that is available!
Sorry I do not see any rooms avail for those dates!

Hi!
Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom, any resort for 4 nights 1/12/17 - 1/16/17
2 adults, 1 16 yr old
thank you!

Hi!
Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom, any resort for 4 nights 1/12/17 - 1/16/17
2 adults, 1 16 yr old
thank you!
Yes there is avail at SSR for those dates. It would be 114 points for a 1 bdrm. Let me know!

Yes there is avail at SSR for those dates. It would be 114 points for a 1 bdrm. Let me know!
hi, thanks! Are there no studios available during those dates? I will just run the numbers by my DH and will get back to you asap! Thanks so much for checking!

Hello there,
I would like to rent my 28 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us
We are looking for 3 nights Jan 6 to 9 any studio? Just 2 adults.

hi, thanks! Are there no studios available during those dates? I will just run the numbers by my DH and will get back to you asap! Thanks so much for checking!
I did not see any studio I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter