CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any availability 1/24 - 1/29 at the Boardwalk? Or even 1/25 - 1/29? Asking for my brother...please let me know if this is a possibility. Thanks!

Is there any availability 1/24 - 1/29 at the Boardwalk? Or even 1/25 - 1/29? Asking for my brother...please let me know if this is a possibility. Thanks!
There is a 1bdrm avail at BWV and a studio (pref or std) at SSR. Let me know!

There is a 1bdrm avail at BWV and a studio (pref or std) at SSR. Let me know!

Yea the 1 BR is a little too much for us. Will check let him know about the SSR. So does that mean that these are the only two locations available during our time frame?

Yea the 1 BR is a little too much for us. Will check let him know about the SSR. So does that mean that these are the only two locations available during our time frame?
Yes that is all that I saw.

Hi.
Me again :) can't give up.
Looking for a studio any 2/3 nights consecutively in early December any resort.
Also still looking for just 11/3 (studio) any resort. I decided to not stay 11/4

Hi.
Also still looking for just 11/3 (studio) any resort. I decided to not stay 11/4
SSR has a studio on 11/3. Just checking Dec

Hi.
Avail for Studios in Dec
AKL Savanna 12/18-12/20
OKW 12/22-12/24
SSR 12/14-12/16 and 12/20-12/26
Not sure if those are good dates for you?

Just got back from baseball....sorry for the delayed responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter