CLOSED - Thank you - Points for Rent/Transfer: 92 Polynesian Points for Dec UY $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am interested in a Poly studio
Check In Date: Sept 25, 2020
Check Out Date: Sept 30, 2020

Please let me know if this is available and if you have the points available. Thank you!

My family is looking for a lake view studio at Polynesian, September 16-23, 2020. That should be 148 points. Please let me know if you could meet this need. Thank you.

Hi! I'm looking for a Poly studio for Oct 30 - Nov 6 or any days available within those dates. Do you have points available still? Thanks!
I have the points for a studio but unfortunately the night of November 5th is already sold out. I could help you book the first 6 days, Oct 30 - Nov 5, if you wanted to do that.

Hello,

I am interested in a Poly studio
Check In Date: Sept 25, 2020
Check Out Date: Sept 30, 2020

Please let me know if this is available and if you have the points available. Thank you!
I have the points for that and those dates are available. It would be 86 points for a standard view studio and 108 points for a lake view studio.

PM me with your details if you would like to move forward.

My family is looking for a lake view studio at Polynesian, September 16-23, 2020. That should be 148 points. Please let me know if you could meet this need. Thank you.
I would happy to help you book this. The lake view is available for those dates and I do have the 148 points required to meet it. PM me your details when you can.

I have the points for that and those dates are available. It would be 86 points for a standard view studio and 108 points for a lake view studio.

Awesome! I'm still new so I can't PM you yet but I'm definitely interested. I'll PM you as soon as I can..

Hello,

if there are still points available, I would be interested in a Standard View Studio at the Polynesian for the following dates (should be 86 points):
Check In Date: Sept 22, 2020
Check Out Date: Sept 27, 2020

Anything days available for December either the first week or second week? For 3 days family of four. Thanks.

Hi there, looks like I still can't pm. Wanted to check with you...do you still have these points available? We're actually thinking of adding a day:
Check In: Sept 25
Check Out: Oct 1
*standard view studio

Let me know, thank you!

Hi there, looks like I still can't pm. Wanted to check with you...do you still have these points available? We're actually thinking of adding a day:
Check In: Sept 25
Check Out: Oct 1
*standard view studio

Let me know, thank you!
I pm'd you :)

If points aren’t rented, do you take advance requests? Looking for a few days towards the end of December.

Do you still have points available? I'm looking for a standard view studio, September 20-25 (80 points).

Please let me know! Thank you.

I have 92 points available to rent at the Polynesian resort. If you would prefer a transfer I am also happy to work with you on that.

100% payment by PayPal within 1 day of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

All payments are Non-Refundable
, though if your plans change, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice limited by DVC rules . Any such change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer. But I would be willing to try.

I can also schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee at the resort for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Looking forward to helping you with your vacation!

Hi, I would like to rent nov 1 - 5 in a lake view at the Polynesian. I am ready to pull the trigger. It is 84 points and I believe it is available at this time. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!