Closed : Thank you! Points for rent:WV, SSR, OKW 400 points @ $16/point, starting August 1st, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Looking for a studio at Poly, BLT or GF, standard or lake view 9/28/19-10/2/19. Thanks!

Looking for a studio at Poly, BLT or GF, standard or lake view 9/28/19-10/2/19. Thanks!

Hi Shkeff,
The only studios available for your exact dates are at SSR for 9/28-10/2.

If you can change up your dates a bit:
Poly lake is available any time between 10/1-10/9
GF lake is available 9/30-10/4
BLT lake I see available 9/30-10/4

Not sure if this helps. If yes, you can send me a PM.

Thank you

Looking for a 2 bedroom 8/29-8/31/2019. AKL preferred but open to other options

Hi,
Only AKV Kidani standard and savanna view are available at AKV. Jambo House is not available for 8/29-8/31.

There are many other resorts also available if you were thinking differently.
GF
Boulder Ridge
Copper Creek
BLT
OKW
SSR
- all in 2-bedrooms for your dates.

If I can help please PM. thank you

Thanks for your help. I can’t PM yet, interested in BLT or GF 9/30-10/4. Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks for your help. I can’t PM yet, interested in BLT or GF 9/30-10/4. Any assistance appreciated.

This is posted at the beginning of the rent/trade boards. It provides requirements and instructions on how to PM.

"The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for one day in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system."

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

The DVC R/T board, Apr 10, 2018Report
#1Like

This is the post that threat/trade boards start with. It provides requirements and instructions on using a PM.

"The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for one day in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system."

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

#1Like

Thank you! How do I PM you?

#1Like

Hi! We’re interested in renting points! BWV Studio Standard - 1/28 - 2/3 (74 points).

We’ve only rented from David’s, but would love to try this!

Looking for any of these dates:
10/14-18
10/21-25
11/18-22
12/2-6
Preferably studio at Poly, BLT, BCV, WL, OKW
Thanks!

Looking for 12/14-12/21 of this year

Interested in a 1 bdrm at OKW or Copper Creek. Thanks!

Hi! We’re interested in renting points! BWV Studio Standard - 1/28 - 2/3 (74 points).

We’ve only rented from David’s, but would love to try this!

Hi,
I don't have enough BWV Points left for your reservation. Sorry

Looking for any of these dates:
10/14-18
10/21-25
11/18-22
12/2-6
Preferably studio at Poly, BLT, BCV, WL, OKW
Thanks!

Hi Megan,
Availability for your dates for studios is:

10/14 - SSR, OKW
10/21 - SSR , OKW, AKV Kidani savanna
11/18 - SSR, OKW, BLT, Kidani savanna
12/2 - only SSR

If I can help please PM me.

Thank you

We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!