CLOSED Thanks for your interest - Price Reduced - 256 Points, $14pp by June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTimeshareStore

Earning My Ears
upload_2019-3-7_15-39-32.png

$14 per point - 256 Points Available. Travel must be completed by June 1 2019! These points can be used at any available DVC resort. Don't know how to use your points? Let us help! We will assist in every step of the booking process.​

If you are interested in renting these points, contact us right here or through email, sales@dvstore.com. We look forward to working with you.​

Are your points still available? Last minute trip before my son deploys, looking for 2 studios preferably Boardwalk, Old Key West or Beach Club. Check in 3/25 and check out 3/31. Hopefully something is available!! But any resort might work.

Any availability for a studio at BCV or BWV for April 2nd...one night stay?

Edited to add that someone else responded, and I am all set for April 2nd.
Thank you anyway.

Last edited:

Hello!
Looking for 3/16 through 3/18. 1 adult. Happy to do a split stay to maximize availability.
Thank you!

$14 per point - 256 Points Available. Travel must be completed by June 1 2019! These points can be used at any available DVC resort. Don't know how to use your points? Let us help! We will assist in every step of the booking process.​

If you are interested in renting these points, contact us right here or through email, sales@dvstore.com. We look forward to working with you.​

I am looking for anything that can sleep 5 (2 adults, 3 children), May 14-21 or April 30 - May 7. Thanks!

Hi - Would you be able to see what villa is available at Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian or Copper Creek from May 8-11? I have two adults and two children. Thank you!

Hi, we would like to book the Polynesian studio villas the last week of May for three nights. 2 adults 3 kids ages 9,7, and 5.

Thanks everyone for your interest. This has sold out of points. If you did not end up getting any of the available points, we will be posting more in the future when large chunks of points or reduced price points come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter