Closed to new requests POINTS TO RENT: 250pts BWV APRIL USE YEAR $18/PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes members can transfer to another member once per year

Hi there, I am looking for Boardwalk view studio December 11-13. Please let me know if you have availability that weekend. Thank you so much!

I am looking for Nov 23 to 27th, either BWV or Beach Club, studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED
It is available complete the required no of posts at the top of this board above and we can speak privately in a convrrsation

I am interested in booking a studio at the boardwalk for November 29th (arrival day)-December 5th, 2020 (departure day). Our view preference would be (1) standard, (2) boardwalk, (3) pool/garden (I know standard view is a long shot and is likely already booked). Let me know if you still have points available and would be willing to rent them to us. I do have the ability to PM. Thank you!

I am looking for BWV studio for Aug. 16 -Aug. 21 (5 nights) 2 adults. Standard view but will take any view available

Hi, looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at BWV, no view preferences. Looking for dates between November 9th and 23rd for 7 consecutive nights. 2 adults 1 child.

If you finish your 10 posts and start a conversation privately I can help with your reservation

10 posts complete, just waiting on my ability to send you a message. Will do as soon as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter