CLOSED / UNDER CONTRACT: 252+ pts Grand Floridian (VGF) for Transfer or Rent: $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepo

11-3-2016 12:47 a.m.
Greetings:

1. Looking to transfer out up to 252 VGF (Villas Grand Floridian) points with a December 2018 UY. These are also bankable to December 2019 UY by 7/31/2019.

If you need more, I would be willing to add any portion of 117 points of the December 2019 UY as well, for up to a total of 369 points.

As we are only allowed one outbound transfer per UY, I am hoping to do an amount over 200 pts.

The price for such a TRANSFER is $16 per point plus fees, if applicable.

2. Would also do RENTAL if similarly more than 200 pts, at $16 per point plus fees, if applicable. Rental agreement and standard information would be needed. Can PM me for details. Booking presently available into December 2019 for VGF. This price is a $500 savings from a customary broker price of $18 pp for the coveted 7-11 month window.

——
With the 11-month window, this would also be in time for the 2019 holiday season at the beautiful Grand Floridian flagship.

For anyone who needs, a DVC points chart for VGF can be found here: https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/GF-Points.htm

PM me if interested. Thanks.

If you are new and have less than 10 posts and cannot PM (yet), read this please: https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Last edited:
Hello! I'm still working on my 10 posts in the test thread so can't PM you, but wanted to reach out and say I'm interested in talking. I've rented points through a 3rd party before, but never person to person.

I think I need 367 total points. I'm looking for a 2-bedroom and studio (or I suppose 3 studios, but I think I'd rather pay more and have the living area- never been to GF), for 10 people (right outside the 2-bedroom occupancy- drats). We have 6 adults and 4 kids (11, 6, 5, 4). Dates are Nov. 29 - Dec 4 (at which time we'll go to Animal Kingdom Villas- which I've handled through a different channel. Just needlessly telling you all our plans).

Would love to chat. Thanks!

Last edited:
No worries. If you use that link at the bottom of the first post you can get to 10 quickly.

Just know that my points are for the Grand Floridian at the 7-11 month window or for anywhere else at the 7-month window. You might be interested in a member with AKL points specifically to be able to get an advanced res at this time to AKL for Nov/Dec.

Also, “transfers” as opposed to renting only work with other DVC members.

I updated my words- apologies for not being clear. I am interested in renting your points for GF only- not sure why I decided to share all my plans. :) I can only make so many posts an hour on the test site, but as soon as I can I'll DM you.

Hi, I'm looking for a 2bdrm at BLT for Aug 20-27, or possibly 2 studios (we're 5 adults and 2 kids). Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a 2bdrm at BLT for Aug 20-27, or possibly 2 studios (we're 5 adults and 2 kids). Thanks!

Hello Channy. That request is more than 7 months from now and at a resort other than Villas Grand Floridian (VGF) , so I do not have access to it until near January 20. I can check / likely get you the same at VGF now since it is my home resort (up to 11 month window) but I’d have to wait until the 7 month mark for other resorts such as BLT. Let me know if I can help further.

Looking for a 1BR standard view for the week of 11/17 - 11/23. Total points needed would be 224. I think the total price would be $3,584. Could you let me know if this unit type is available?

Hello Channy. That request is more than 7 months from now and at a resort other than Villas Grand Floridian (VGF) , so I do not have access to it until near January 20. I can check / likely get you the same at VGF now since it is my home resort (up to 11 month window) but I’d have to wait until the 7 month mark for other resorts such as BLT. Let me know if I can help further.
Hi Sepo, I was leaning toward BLT because it's close to MK and I can easily get back for naptime with the kiddies. Do you think you'd be able to get BLT on Jan 20, and would you have enough points for it? I can't PM just yet, but should be able to tonight!

Hi. If my points have not been rented out and are still available then, I'd be happy to try. Since that's after customary school start (i.e., after high demand early August time) there may be a decent chance. There tends to be quite a frenzy right at the 7 month mark for hard-to-get weeks. Certainly keep exploring for BLT owners in the meantime, but circle back for sure. Good luck.

Hi Sepo. I will take the 252 points in a transfer. My name is Matthew Sloan I should have enough posts so you can pm me I have been a member since 2003 Let me know what I need to do? Thanks Matt

To all: The 252 pts for December 2018 are spoken for. Will mark this thread as closed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter