**CLOSED** Up to 120 AKV points for rent @ $17/pp for use by 05/31/2021 **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney wedding with an ADL stay.

We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney wedding with an ADL stay.
The points are still available but I'm sorry to say that during that time neither Kidani or Jambo house has more than two days for rent in any studio accommodation.

Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 120 AKV points for any reservations through 05/31/2020. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for none Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!

I would like to purchase 75 points to use this coming July with my husband, brother and sister in law. We are current members with no points left to use this year.

Thank you

I apologize I will be more specific. July 17-20, Savanna view, for four adults. I will be willing to purchase all 120 points if we have to.

I apologize I will be more specific. July 17-20, Savanna view, for four adults. I will be willing to purchase all 120 points if we have to.
I know you said you are current members without any points but based on the booking tool this year checking in July 17th and checking out July 20th is only 63 vacation points in a Studio Savannah. I don't need to rent up to the full 120 but I do need to rent at least 94 but would be unable to transfer any unused points sadly... Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 120 AKV points for any reservations through 05/31/2020. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for none Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!
Are these points still available? and if so would you consider a transfer? Thanks Joe

Are these points still available? and if so would you consider a transfer? Thanks Joe
I have two people I am speaking with at the moment so they are probably not available. However, if they are, they sadly cannot be transferred as they are from a cancelled reservation.

OK, Thanks for the information. I am , looking for 44pts Rented or 36 points to be transfered to extend our reservation for Oct 2020 at Aulani.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!